The ideal candidate for Docebo's Head of Product Sales is someone that thrives to focus on the development of future state business capabilities and to drive the elimination of redundancies, optimize efficiencies, lower costs, and streamline the delivery to our sales teams. You will play an integral role in the business planning and deployment of specific product lines. The role involves identification of the performance of the sales team for the specified product(s) and creating the future state best practices; you will be asked to drive and influence change.
Reports to: VP, Revenue Performance
Location: Toronto, ON, Canada or Athens, GA, USA and Remote
- Participation in GTM meetings as needed
- Early-stage guidance and enablement of the sales team
- Support the engine to distribute positioning, pricing, and other related information to the sales team
- Identify opportunities in the market
- Identify gaps in process, needs, forecasting, etc.
- Provide market feedback to product (new features and functionality), product marketing (positioning and marketing collateral), customer marketing (support customer campaigns with the AM team), revenue performance (pricing and procurement), etc. in order to improve performance
- Participate in client-facing meetings (discovery, demos, etc.) and internal deal strategy support
- Ownership of an ?overlay quota? for the product(s) across the global sales team
- Entrepreneurial and strong ownership
- Incredible communications with, and the ability to navigate, Docebo business unit
- You have experience in Sales preferably in a SaaS/Tech Company
- Self-starter and builder
- Efficient, flexible, and dynamic
- Consistent and reliable in completing multiple tasks
- Naturally curious
- Strong prioritization and multitasking abilities
About Docebo :
Here at Docebo, we power learning experiences for over 2,000 customers around the world with our easy-to-use, AI-powered Suite designed to close the enterprise learning loop. We have successfully achieved 2 IPOs (TSX: DCBO & NASDAQ: DCBO (https://www.docebo.inc/home/default.aspx)), been recognized as a Top SaaS e-learning Solution, and are growing exponentially in the process.
Docebo is a global company with offices in North America, EMEA, LATAM and more. Our people believe in six core values, simply defined and manifested in everything we do
- Innovation, Simplicity, Accountability, Togetherness, Curiosity, and Impact. If this sounds like you, now is your time to join one of the fastest-growing learning technology companies on the market. Apply today!
Docebo is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to diversity and inclusion in our workforce. All qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law.
Any individuals with a disability requiring a reasonable accommodation to assist with their job search or application for employment should send an e-mail to recruiting_accommodations (at) docebo.com. The e-mail should include a description of the requested accommodation and the position you're applying for or interested in.