Revera is a leading owner, operator and investor in the senior living sector. We offer seniors' apartments, independent living, assisted living, memory care and long term care. We understand how to create the best experience for people living in a Revera home. We believe everyone should have the opportunity to live a life of purpose, and we create environments that make that possible.
Our mission is to celebrate the human spirit in every way possible
- and that applies to both our residents and our employees. There's a lot that goes into being a member of our team
- and there's a lot that you'll get out of the experience too. We go the extra mile to ensure that each member of our staff feels safe, secure, enriched and empowered in their role. So that everyone under our roof is given the opportunity to thrive, grow and make the most of every day.
Looking for Sales Consultants willing to travel within the GTA region.
Reporting to the Executive Director, the Sales Consultant is the sales leader on site and will lead the effort to drive sales to meet or exceed budgeted occupancy and revenue targets. The Sales Consultant partners with the Executive Director to effectively promote their residence to meet sales revenue goals and occupancy.
- To drive the development and implementation of the annual sales and marketing plan for the site, in conjunction with the Executive Director;
- To make sales calls qualifying all prospects and leading them through the sales process using consistent and creative follow-up;
- To build relationships through creative follow up with our customers to ensure that their needs are being met;
- To remain current on competitor data, market and industry trends;
- To build local industry and community relationships to generate professional referrals;
- To execute events and on site activities that will continue to build relationships with existing and target prospects;
- To use CRM systems/Yardi to track and record all sales activities;
- To utilize a variety of Yardi reports to review actual versus planned sales performance;
- To provide customer feedback and input on pricing, programs and incentives;
- To adhere to all brand standards, corporate policies and procedures to deliver a consistent Revera sales experience;
- To be knowledgeable on all Revera programs, products and services, and familiar with the sister sites within their region for cross promotion;
- To meet or exceed all defined sales standards for sales effectiveness;
- Utilize and in time master ?the Revera way to sell? sales process and all standard sales management and communication systems;
- To work in a position of trust with vulnerable adults (residents);
- To uphold and promote the organization's values and philosophy relating particularly to ethics, morality, and integrity as set out in Revera's Code of Conduct;
- To complete other duties as assigned.
- Business Degree with a major in Sales, Marketing, Communications and/or Public Relations, or a background in a service industry-related position: real estate, healthcare, fundraising, tourism, hospitality, and property management
- Two (2) years' experience and proven success in direct sales
- Experience in the development and execution of sales action plans
- Strong persuasion and influencing skills
- Must be enterprising and goal oriented
- Must be proactive, self-disciplined and able to demonstrate a high level of effective sales productivity
- Must have a high degree of interpersonal skill which would enable the incumbent to deal successfully with clients, community and agency contacts
- Must demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility in working weekend and evening hours to meet client and Residence needs
- Creative, outgoing and energetic personality
- Must have empathy for, and an understanding of, the needs of seniors
- Computer literacy is essential
- Valid driver's license and vehicle required
- Must provide a complete and current (within six months) Vulnerable Sector Check (including a Criminal Background Check) or be willing to obtain one
Revera is committed to ensuring that all employment practices are inclusive. As an organization we are committed to providing and arranging accommodation for candidates upon request.
Please Note: If you are a current employee of Revera and have Employee Self Service (ESS) on Workday, please apply to this job via the Workday application.