We are looking for a Digital/Growth Marketing Manager for a fast-growing B2B high tech company. The Digital/Growth Marketing Manager will be responsible for the optimization of digital marketing campaigns, including ads, landing pages, emails, website, offers, paid media, etc. The Digital/Growth Marketing Manager will be responsible for testing many variations of the campaigns and campaign ideas, analyzing the data from the tests and then optimizing the ?right? campaigns to scale. This role will work closely with the marketing operations, product marketing, and web team.
This is a 40 hours per week; 6 month project (extensions/conversion to FTE possible) onsite at the client's offices in Vancouver, Canada (when offices re-open).
- Understand the target markets, value propositions and the activities used to drive leads and customer engagement
- Plan and execute many testing scenarios in different digital marketing vehicles
- Collaborate with internal teams and Marketing Agencies to create Ad campaigns, landing pages, Videos, and optimize user experience
- Analyze the results from testing; and recommend the best campaign techniques and activities to maximize leads and ROI
Required Qualifications :
- 5+ years' experience in a digital growth marketing roles
- Experience with testing variations of digital marketing activities (ads, landing pages, emails, etc), measurement of the results of testing and then optimizing activities to maximize leads
- Strong metrics analysis and recommendations based upon data: experience with tools such as Google Analytics, Marketo, Metadata, 6sense, etc.
- Bachelors degree