As the world's number one distributor of heating, plumbing, industrial, and waterworks supplies, we know that talented people are essential to maintaining our success in the future.
Wolseley Canada offers many challenging and diverse career opportunities in our local branch networks and throughout our Regional and Corporate offices across Canada.
We are driven to achieve results, collaborate with each other to determine the best course of action, hold ourselves accountable at all times and demonstrate resilience when new challenges come our way.
Does this sound like you? Do you want to make a difference and grow your career? If so, then come join our talented and high performing team.
Inside Sales Representative
Responsible for providing superior customer service to customers over the phone or in person. Responsibilities include assessing the customer needs promptly and efficiently, making product recommendations, providing accurate information regarding the product details, taking sales orders and ensuring that delivery times and information are recorded accurately to ensure that we exceed the customers' expectations.
- Responsible for completing the order process which includes offering pricing terms according to established margins; sourcing of additional products; and generating sales orders;
- Accurately enter quotations and orders into the system;
- Ensuring customers are provided with accurate pricing, inventory, and delivery information;
- Required to make sales calls to new and existing customers to maintain relationships and to cultivate additional business;
- Preparing quotations and process orders on behalf of outside sales staff;
- Responding to customers requests and inquiries in a timely manner;
- Achieving sales targets and objectives as set by manager;
- Understanding customer needs and promote and up sell products;
- Adheres to company safety policies and regulations;
- Post Secondary education in Business Administration or a related discipline plus
- A minimum of three (3) to five (5) years experience in a similar role, preferably within a wholesale distribution environment
- Must be computer literate, knowledge of AS400 system would be an asset.
- High level of commitment to exceptional customer service;
- Knowledgeable of industry products;
- Must have excellent telephone skills.
- Demonstrated initiative with the ability to work in a collaborative team based environment;
- Highly organized in prioritizing work and multi-tasking;
- Fluency in both French and English would be an asset.