Sales Process Manager
- VP Sales & Marketing
The Sales Process Manager, is the SME for all Sales processes, Microsoft Dynamics AX, Jet Reports and Super User for Sales Force. This position is responsible for providing support to internal stakeholders for all Sales teams with the focus on process development, implementation and compliance, documentation, reporting and systems training. The Sales Process Manager may supervise local CSR/Inside Sales staff.
- Collaborate with the Business Unit Leaders (Sales Teams) for all reporting, training needs and knowledge capture.
- Process development, implementation and compliance, documentation, reporting and systems training
- Control pricing processes and records including increases and system updates.
- Develop and maintain knowledge library for Sales in Confluence.
- Subject Matter Expert for Microsoft Dynamics AX, Jet Reports and Sales Force; train various Sales Staff as required and maintain all training documentation on Confluence.
- Generate monthly Jet inventory forecast report and lead team in the forecast review for all standard line products.
- Sales Month End Reporting, analysis and distribution
- Support Sales Order entry as required
Train/support CSR (Customer Service) team on the following:
- Coordinate with Business Unit Leaders Product/service features and benefits training
- Communicate prices, credit terms, and prepare sales order forms and/or reports.
- Entering new customer data, process credit applications, and update changes to existing accounts in the Microsoft Dynamics AX system.
- How to investigate and troubleshoot customer service issues in a timely manner; involving Business Unit Leaders if necessary.
- Internal processes and programs (Microsoft Dynamics AX, Sales Force, Jet and Smart Equip).
- Responsible for the training of new employees for CSR/Inside sales
- Conduct regular performance reviews for customer service and inside sales employees.
- 3 to 5 years of direct work experience in an sales supervisory capacity
- 3 to 5 years of experience in manufacturing and distribution an asset
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Able to build and maintain internal and external relationships across various business units
- Ability to capture knowledge and create workflows/processes
- Able to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamic AX an asset
- Experience in CRM (Sales Force) and Team Workspace Site (Confluence)an asset
- Office setting, Monday through Friday, 8am
- 5pm; occasional overtime may be required
- Occasional Travel may be required to visit sites.