NOTE: This position represents 6-month, part-time (average of 2-3 days per week) contract with a possibility of renewal.
Reporting to the Director, Student Communications, of University Communications Services, the incumbent is responsible for developing engaging, clear, creative, and impactful content for prospective students for use across multiple platforms. They'll manage, lead and execute assigned communications projects while liaising with the appropriate stakeholders.
- In collaboration with stakeholders, create Faculty- or discipline-specific materials for both graduate and undergraduate recruitment purposes (e.g. handouts, email templates, presentation templates).
- Assist in building a bank of photos and 360s (panoramas) and create slideshows, with captions, per Faculty. Review existing footage, determine what is missing and liaise with studio team, as required.
- Create recruitment videos for each Faculty and/or by department as needed. Review existing footage, determine what is missing and liaises with UCS Studio, as required. Develop content, storyboard and scripts for recruitment videos and liaise with stakeholders and UCS Studio unit to produce videos.
- Create short, one-minute student video testimonials, to be used for ad landing pages, social media ads and organic posts and for general b-roll. Research, interview students and coordinate film shoots.
- Assist with non-central recruitment web content updates, write and edit copy and liaise with AEM users to update.
- Perform other duties as directed by the Director, Student Communications.
REMUNERATION: $45 per hour
Please email your curriculum vitae with a covering letter by May 19, 2021.