Company Overview :
Join our Marketing team at HD Supply as a contract Marketing Coordinator
- 7 months with option to extend!
Marketing Production & Events
- Coordinates internal and external resources for development of marketing materials including creative direction
- Coordinate, track and report social media efforts with external resources
- Creation of workback schedules to keep projects on track
- Find efficiencies with production processes.
- Proofs and coordinates workflow for proofing and approvals
- Coordination of association and customer events
- Coordinates with vendor community and stakeholders to support sales training
- Works with marketing to integrate vendor sponsored programs
- Other marketing support as needed
- Strong communication skills
- High level of comfort in Microsoft particularly in Excel
- Customer service oriented to provide solutions
- Demonstrated leadership and project management skills
HD Supply (www.hdsupply.com) is one of the largest industrial distributors in North America. The company provides a broad range of products and value-add services to approximately 300,000 customers with leadership positions in maintenance, repair and operations. Through 44 distribution centers, in the U.S. and Canada, the company's approximately 5,500 associates provide localized, customer-driven services including will call, direct-ship options, diversified logistics and innovative solutions that contribute to its customers' success. With an active commitment to the communities in which we operate, HD Supply associates are part of a thriving organization that supports the virtues of wellness, diversity and inclusion
- all of which are top priorities for the company. Equally as important is empowering our associates to grow professionally while providing competitive benefits and compensation. If you're ready to find a rewarding career and achieve your full potential with a growing industry leader, HD Supply is ready for you!
Responsible for assisting in the day-to-day coordination of e-Commerce projects and marketing plans. Ensure accuracy and timeliness of all operations.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Organizes and coordinates the complete lifecycle of all e-Business marketing activities and traffic for the department; including work order review, job scheduling, routing, proofing and approval gathering.
- Provides quality assurance of all site functions prior to go-live as well as proofing all marketing items prior to launch and/or emailing.
- Assists department with training and customer-facing tutorials, demonstrations, documentation and other collateral to drive customer acceptance and conversion to e-Business solutions.
- Evaluates, modifies, creates and/or deploys best-in-class processes utilizing and creating process maps, SOPs and training guides.
- Identifies areas needing improvements in processes or function; recommends action, gets buy-off from managers and implements change.
- Prioritizes individual and departmental tasks based on timelines and goals.
- Coordinates the daily operations of the e-Business department. Provides assistance to managers and performs other duties as assigned.
- May create reports and analyze website/email traffic and sales data.
Nature and Scope
- Refers complex, unusual problems to supervisor.
- Under general supervision, exercises some judgment in accordance with well-defined policies, procedures, and techniques. Work typically involves regular review of output by a senior coworker or supervisor.
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
- Must be eighteen years of age.
Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. Specialized skills training/certification may be required. Generally 2-5 years of experience in area of responsibility.
- Online and/or email marketing experience; familiarity with packaged email solutions.
- Familiarity with online marketing best practices and current trends.