Homes by Avi Group of Companies is seeking a pair of creative, motivated, and highly collaborative individuals to join our creative team. Homes by Avi has been building family homes since 1978, with home building divisions in Calgary, Edmonton, and Austin, Texas.
Marketing Account Coordinator
You will work under the direction of the Marketing Manager to support the sales, management, and leadership teams. The Marketing Account Coordinator and Marketing Specialist also support sales initiatives such as strategy, positioning, and storytelling.
Who you are:
You are a strategic marketer, have strong copywriting and project management skills, and may even have a keen eye for graphic design.
You are an individual who is creative and has a relentlessly positive, flexible, ?do whatever it takes? attitude.
You are a natural collaborator able to work in fast-paced, ever changing environments, and eager to lend a hand, an idea, or a well-timed meme for morale.
What You Will Do:
- Be involved in the development of new materials to support sales activities and corporate/public relations initiatives.
- Proactively research marketing strategies and opportunities that contribute to new business pursuits strategies.
- Manage scheduling, production, and delivery of marketing materials related to your projects, and communities; including, but not limited to, social media, PR, editorials, campaigns, and video projects.
- Work collaboratively with the sales team to discover marketing opportunities, plan events and other initiatives that support their sales targets.
- Work collaboratively with management and the executive to execute campaigns that support corporate level initiatives.
- Project manage the openings, moves, and closures of show homes and sales centres.
- Engage with departments across the company from construction, to design, to homeowner relations to support marketing initiatives.
- In cooperation with the marketing manager, develop, execute and manage marketing plans including budget, strategy, tactics, and media plans for projects.
- Collaborate with the team on the creation and implementation of brand marketing campaigns and advertising initiatives.
- Manage show home and sales centre marketing ensuring alignment with company's overall brand and marketing strategies.
- Make in-person visits to your show homes/sales centres on a quarterly basis, ensuring all sales materials are up to date, presented in a professional manner, and that everything is in good working order.
3-5+ years of professional experience in a marketing role
- Project, cost/budget, and event management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Tech savvy, with experience using project management tools (Monday.com, Slack)
- Ability to independently manage multiple deadlines and diverse project teams
- Ability to manage high priority/urgent requests, adapt to changing priorities
- Experience working directly with sales teams, management, and executive level employees on business-critical projects
- Self-motivator with strong organizational, intra-personal skills, and a great collaborator
- Proven ability to effectively work remotely while maintaining a teamwork/collaborative mentality
- Valid driver's license and reliable vehicle
- The Nice to Have's
Familiarity Adobe Creative Suite software
- Experience in the home-building or construction development industry
Homes by Avi is an equal opportunity employer. All employment selection decisions
are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities.