At AstraZeneca we're dedicated to being a Great Place to Work. Where you are empowered to push the boundaries of science and unleash your entrepreneurial spirit. There's no better place to make a difference to medicine, patients and society. An inclusive culture that champions diversity and collaboration. Always committed to lifelong learning, growth and development.
Headquartered in Mississauga, Ontario, we've been recognized as one of Greater Toronto Area's Top Employers for 7 straight years. Our collaborative work environment fosters knowledge-sharing, decision-making, and entrepreneurial thinking. Our employees have the opportunity to work across teams, functions, and even the globe. With a commitment to sustainability, we're working towards making a meaningful impact where society needs it
- health. We know the health of people, the planet and our business are interconnected, each impacting the others.
Our dynamic culture truly sets us apart. We support our people every day, focusing on three priorities: employee growth & development, health & wellbeing, and cultivating a vibrant, engaged and energised workplace. Through practical tools, resources, inspiring learning opportunities, and health and wellness support, we are helping our people thrive at work and beyond. We're proud to say that our colleagues agree
- 90% say AstraZeneca Canada is a ?Great Place to Work'.
Be part of a global, winning team filled with the smartest minds. Our diversity is our strength, it reflects the variety of patients we serve. We strive to create a place where everyone is empowered to speak up and share ideas, and we welcome alternative perspectives to push our thinking further, together.
What you'll do
- You will build and execute your sales management plan to meet or exceed sales goals for your territory
- You will promote our Diabetes products and educate our valued customers to create positive outcomes for patients
- Your communication style will easily disseminate product information to physicians, pharmacists and hospital influencers and you will uncover unmet needs and we will develop solutions to meet those unmet needs
- You will partner with the sales team, head office-based colleagues and key influencers within your District and Regional Business Unit
- You will share field insights with your team and head office partners to improve how we work and accelerate our market position
- Your affinity for people will naturally build strong team affiliations and customers ensuring reciprocal working relationships
Essential for the role
- You possess a Degree in Science, Business or equivalent
- You have knowledge of Diabetes or you can demonstrate the ability to learn this therapeutic area
- You positively impact and influence others and quickly establish credibility while building strong business relationships
- You are well-organized with strong communication and business skills
- You are committed to a developing a cohesive team environment
- You enjoy and are able to travel frequently
- You are preferably bilingual in English and French
- You hold a valid driver's license (a valid driver abstract requested at time of acceptance)
This is the place to make a meaningful impact
- on patients' lives and your personal growth. It's both rewarding and inspiring, and it's what keeps us motivated every day.
Great People want to Work with us! Find out why:
- GTAA Top Employer Award for 7 years:https://reviews.canadastop100.com/top-employer-astrazeneca-canada
- Best Workplace Culture Award at the 2018 Canadian HR Awards:https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/thriving-best-workplace-culture-gena-restivo/
- Browse AstraZeneca's YouTube channel to find out more about us:https://www.youtube.com/user/astrazeneca
Are you interested in working at AZ, apply today!