Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology.TM No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. Ingram Micro's global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. Combined with distinct market insights and the trust and dependability generated from decades of strong partner relationships, Ingram Micro stands apart as the global technology services provider for the future.
Cloud Marketing Manager
- Reseller Recruitment
Are you a marketing superstar?
We are recruiting a Cloud Marketing Manager at Ingram Micro
The sky's the limit with your career at Ingram Micro Cloud!
The cloud represents one of the largest business transformations of our lifetime, and Ingram Micro is proud to be leading this change. Our cloud team is growing again and we're looking for the very best business professionals to join our team and evangelize the benefits of our unique cloud strategy and how it will unlock unparalleled revenue opportunities for our reseller partners.
We have an incredible opportunity available for a Cloud Marketing Manager focused specifically on reseller recruitment.
You will serve as the sole point of contact for all reseller recruitment activities for Ingram Micro Cloud in Canada.
The role involves collaborating with our valued cloud vendors such as Microsoft, Amazon Web Services, and Google, and our own internal teams, to develop and execute effective marketing campaigns designed to drive the successful recruitment of new resellers to our cloud organization.
Encompassing the entire lifecycle of a marketing campaign, you will be responsible for developing the strategy, creating content, engaging the appropriate resources, executing the campaigns, tracking the results, and reporting the business outcomes to the various stakeholders.
- Implementing digital and social media campaigns, creation of website content
- Using our Oracle Eloqua marketing automation platform to drive digital reseller recruitment campaigns
- Creating compelling promotions and incentives for our channel partners and internal sales teams
- Preparing and presenting inspiring Microsoft Powerpoint presentations
- Collaborating with our sales, marketing, and finance teams
- Preparing, communicating, and closing deals with vendors on various sponsorship opportunities
- Defining marketing strategies to assist the sales team to identify, qualify, manage, and close sales for our cloud portfolio with channel partners across Canada
- Effectively communicating and educating channel partners on the benefits of Ingram Micro Cloud
- Ensure familiarity with our cloud vendors and their solution portfolios
- Managing marketing budgets, ability to demonstrate ROI on marketing investments
- Accurately track and manage all marketing activities and updates within Ingram Micro
- Achieving challenging targets and KPIs
Job Qualifications, Skills, Experience:
- Moderate knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Powerpoint
- Strong organizational skills, problem-solving agility, proven multi-tasking, successful prioritization of competing tasks, and proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong digital marketing experience
- Demonstrated understanding of the IT market, including distribution, Ingram Micro's role in the channel
- Travel up to 10% (includes international, when travel restrictions are llifted and its safe once again)
- Bachelors degree or College Diploma
- 3+ years of related business experience, preferably in IT channel marketing
- 2+ years of experience working with marketing automation platforms such as Oracle Eloqua and/or related digital tools
- Experience creating marketing plans for demand generation and awareness
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills
Due to COVID-19, our office associates are currently working from home. Keeping in mind the overall health and safety of our associates and candidates, we've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely
Ingram Micro is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer, with a focus on Diversity, Equity & Inclusion. We consider applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please reach out to the Talent Acquisition Specialist/Job Poster and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. We will try our best to make these accommodations. Please do not include any medical or health information in this email.