Looking for a great opportunity to work in Canada's largest Automotive Group?
Burrard Acura is currently looking to fill a position of a Sales Lot Attendant.
- To be aware of the importance of exceeding our customers' expectation on delivery condition of vehicle.
- Keep all vehicles clean and ready for delivery or display.
- Start all vehicles, check for dead batteries and recharge any that are dead.
- Keep inventory arranged in neat and orderly fashion and clean at all times.
- Keep work area free of debris and trash from vehicles.
- Keep delivery area free of other vehicles and debris.
- Put all supplies in order at end of day.
- During winter months keep doorways shoveled, sanded and cleared. Also clear snow and ice from cars in lot.
- This position will be expected to perform other duties as assigned by management.
All successful applicants must possess the following qualities:
Possess a valid British Columbia Driver's License and present a current copy of your driver's abstract (ICBC driver's record) for review.
- Ability to work cooperatively with other employees.
- Ability to operate assigned equipment.
- Attention to detail and high quality control standards.
Dilawri Group of Companies is Canada's largest automotive group with 76 franchised dealerships representing 35 automotive brands throughout Quebec, Ontario, Saskatchewan, Alberta, and British Columbia. Privately owned and operated by the Dilawri family since 1985, the company continues to expand its footprint in Canada, building on its history of excellence in the automotive industry. With more than 4,000 employees, Dilawri Group of Companies is proud to offer exceptional products and customer service in every dealership.
Dilawri Group of Companies is not only a leader in the automotive industry, it is also a leader in the communities it serves, having established The Dilawri Foundation in 2002. The Dilawri Foundation has contributed tens of millions of dollars throughout Canada supporting a variety of charitable causes.
Go to our website to see more about our company and the many reasons why you will want to work for us!
We do thank all applicants in advance, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.