2021 Top 50 Best Workplaces? in Canada by Great Place to Work®
Demand for COBS Bread is unprecedented in this time of need, and we are hiring a Sales Manager to help serve our community.
Nothing is more important to us than the health and safety of our staff, franchisees, partners and customers.
We are reinforcing our rigorous standards and operating procedures in order to ensure we are providing the most sanitary and safe environment for our staff and customers.
At COBS Bread, we celebrate fresh. Our Sales Team are experts in freshness, and in giving our customers a great in-bakery experience. Right now, we are looking for personable Sales Manager to share their love of freshness with our loyal customers.
Thank you for your interest in joining COBS Bread and sharing our renowned fresh baked goods with your community.
Why Work at COBS Bread?
Our goal is to provide you with the opportunities you need to achieve your goals. Wherever your career takes you, our wish is that the experience you gain at COBS will always be a part of the recipe that makes you, you.
Through development programs that provide you with opportunities to lead teams, and take charge when it comes to production, marketing, and sales, we're invested in offering you the ingredients you need to grow in your career.
While you're here, we're happy to offer unique benefits that make working at COBS Bread that much sweeter.
As a Sales Manager at COBS you will:
- Manage Front of House Customer Service
- Close the bakery
- manage end of day cleaning and cash handling procedures
- Work with passionate and committed people
- we are often told the best thing about working for COBS is the people
- Manage a small business and a high performing team as well as the team schedules
- Foster and encourage a positive environment that promotes teamwork, mutual respect and high performers
- Help with local community events and donation of bread as part of our ?End of Day Giving' program
A Successful Sales Manager at COBS Bread is:
- 1+ years' supervisory experience in a similar role, ideally in the food service, hospitality or franchise industry
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of financial statements and a basic knowledge of financial management skills, including cash management and banking.
- A capable people manager and leader with proven experience in recruitment and selection, retention, staff development and disciplinary and termination procedures.
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Proficient in MS Office Suite such as Outlook, Excel and Word
- A quick study, with a willingness to learn all operations within the bakery
- A bright, energetic individual who can help create a happy and vibrant workplace.
- A great communicator, problem solver and critical thinker
What's in it for you?
- Managing a small business of high performers
- A fun work environment
- Complimentary products on us every shift
- Career advancement opportunities
- abound. Where do you see yourself? Your franchisee/manager has a vested interest in helping you craft your career.
- Our training program
- robust and ongoing. Continue to develop your sales and leadership skills through our Bronze and Silver Sales Development Qualification.
- Benefits eligibility
While we thank you for your interest, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
About COBS Bread
COBS Bread is part of Bakers Delight
- an Australian-owned company established in 1980 operating as Bakers Delight in Australia and New Zealand, and as COBS Bread in Canada and the USA. Together we have grown to more than 700 bakeries across Australia, New Zealand, Canada and the USA. The entire network employs over 15,000 people, serving more than 2.1 million customers each week. All of COBS Bread's baked goods are made on the same day they are sold, ensuring that everything is fresh and delightful. Any unsold items are donated daily to various local charities and food banks. The company's success can be attributed to the quality of our product, the development of our people and our warm and friendly customer service.
Accommodation is available upon request for applicants and employees with disabilities. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.