Design and create graphics for promotions, store literature, and signage, including computer generated and hand drawn flyers, shelf signs, chalkboards, and the store calendar.
- Maintain and produce signage for all departments, ensuring visual quality and consistency and adherence to Whole Foods Market brand standards.
- Follow all regional signage graphical standards, guidelines, and procedures.
- Perform store walks to check quality and appearance of signs; replace signs as needed.
- Create flyers and other marketing materials as needed.
- Illustrate chalkboards for displays.
- Maintain a clean and orderly workspace.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- High energy, enthusiastic, and displays an affinity for our products, core values, and company philosophy
- Ability to follow directions and established procedures
- Strong time management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Good communication skills
- Proficient in basic computer skills including email and Microsoft Office
- Proficient in computer graphic software such as Adobe InDesign and Illustrator
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
Desired Work Experiences
- Graphic Design (Proficient)
- MAC OS (Proficient)
The Company is an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy), age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. If you require assistance or a reasonable accommodation in completing the application materials or any aspect of the application process, please contact the local Human Resources office at the worksite where you are applying for a position.