Thrive Kids Canada is seeking a creative, team-oriented individual for a summer position in graphic design and multimedia. This is a temporary summer position, with the possibility of long-term employment continuing into the fall.
This position is made possible through Canada Summer Jobs funding and applicants must be under 30 years of age. $18.00/hr, 35 hours a week for 8 weeks. Start date June 28, 2021.
The Graphic Designer will assist senior media and marketing staff with the creation of materials for the following:
- Online marketing and social media
- Print promotion, including flyers and posters
- Video editing
- Design and development of materials that support nature-based childcare programming
- Design and development of staff development materials focused on nature-based child pedagogy.
- As a member of the office team, some miscellaneous administrative tasks may also be required.
Experience in graphic design using Adobe Creative Suite is an asset.
Please send your resume and applicable portfolio via Isarta.