At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize their dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
- Provide excellence in customer service including telephone support and inter-personal support to Major Accounts' multi-dwelling clients (building owner, landlords, property managers, Condo Boards of Directors, portfolio Presidents/Vice-Presidents, Hotel/Motel Mangers, Hospitals and University Administrators).
- Coordinating special requests, installations and change of service orders for Multi-Dwelling Unit (MDU) clients, their offices and/or multiple buildings of a portfolio.
- Coordinate MDU clients' technical service resolutions using interdepartmental escalations processes with various departments across all Ontario CBU's.
- Provide support services for MDU Sales management and Account Executives based on business-driven deliverables (i.e. setting up annual bulk rates, changing monthly/annual bulk rate increases, establish new bulk product deployments and portfolio-based special offers, etc.)
- Complete research, audit and analyze data, and prepare penetration and ad-hoc reports for management and Account Executives in support of contract negotiations.
- Adhering to contract terms and maintain accuracy of MDU account and billing data in SuperSystem (includes entering override rates, Alert screen updates, BLD notepad instructions, CIM updates, dwelling code and contract type changes on system).
- Assist in data entry into BCMS tool interface
- Responsible for formatting and uploading data for the contract management system
- Conversion support
- Assist in auditing ?Quick Reference? spreadsheet with new Bulk offers. Assist in updating contract types for upcoming conversion activity. Update BLD pads with new Bulk offers prior to months' end
- Be aware and adhere to all applicable Health and Safety regulations, in accordance with legislation and related Company policy.
- Core Competencies: Customer Service Orientation, Teamwork and Collaboration, Adaptability and Initiative.
- Role Specific Competencies: Information Seeking, Problem Solving/Judgment, Achievement Orientation and Listening, Understanding and Responding.
- Minimum 2-5 years of progressive experience in a related business environment, demonstrating strong customer service skills, maturity and business professionalism.
- SHM and Maestro experience required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated advanced technical competence with PC: MS Word, Excel, MS Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated expert knowledge of SuperSystem/SGI billing system.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast paced TEAM environment.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills, with a high level of attention to detail.
- Willing to work flexible and extra hours to meet changing MDU business needs.
- Able to work after hours and weekends on a rotational schedule.
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 855 York Mills Rd. (022), North York, ON
Travel Requirements: None
Posting Category/Function: No Selection & No Selection
Requisition ID: 220389
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what's right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.
Posting Notes: Sales // Canada (CA) // ON // North York // ((mfield2)) //