VICE PRESIDENT, SALES ENABLEMENT & B2B MARKETING
Location: Toronto, ON
Division: Ticketmaster NA
Line Manager: EVP, Commercial Strategy
Contract Terms : Permanent, 37.5 hours per week
The VP of Sales Enablement will report directly to the EVP of Commercial Strategy
- North America. This is an excellent opportunity for a senior marketing professional to join the NA Sales team at a thriving time for our business.
The job consists of taking ownership of the Sales Enablement Materials and B2B marketing for the North American sales team. The applicant will own the entire creative process working with Product Marketing and Client Success teams to plan, create, and deliver content. You will be perceptive to business needs, competitive insights, and storytelling both with hard data and finesse. You have a passion for content marketing and enjoy engaging with diverse clientele.
This position will work directly with the business development and client support teams to create sales materials that are both structured cross-company and unique to each deal. Working cross-collaboratively with the VP of Client Success and our Product Marketing teams to gather data for storytelling will be paramount.
The B2B Marketing portion of the job will consist of weekly and off-cadence marketing opportunities to current clients within the Ticketmaster portfolio. In addition, management and update of tm.com's business website. The position will also be in charge of planning and management of B2B Events such as internal and external conferences.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
- Create, own and oversee the entire sales enablement team to fully exploit and maximise the wealth of products and services to existing and potential clients resulting in retaining and winning business in a variety of genres while increasing our brand perception in the market.
- Create and monitor best practice amongst the sales team to ensure consistency of client communication.
- Lead a team and drive engaging sales decks, presentations, and marketing materials to help relate our products and services to the people and organizations that will benefit from our services including; the creation, implementation and management of associated campaigns, printed collaterals, website content, blogs, social content, and events.
- Deliver product-oriented collaterals as new products are developed and evolve and keep existing and potential clients aware of all B2B related activities through website news pages, client intranet sites, and regular newsletters.
- Monitor competitor analysis across genres and ticketing platforms within the market providing insight and understanding while responding with materials ensuring the right message is in front of the right industry influencers across all our client products.
- Manage content management systems to populate our B2B website.
- Build a program of email activity focused on engagement and lead generation
- expanding on current newsletter process by being more targeted with specific products and services to specific categories of client.
- Work with industry events team and PR to identify opportunities for representation at key events and build support materials for B2B event programs we host.
- Build and lead a team of individuals to manage the operations.
- 15+ years marketing experience required.
- 10 years management experience in leading a diverse team.
- Ticketing system business development understanding preferred.
- Knowledgeable about ticketing systems, curiosity for new frontiers and attention to detail required.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud knowledge preferred.
- Microsoft suite proficiency required.
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally with teams a must.
- Leadership, mentorship skills, and positive attitudes needed!
Rock Solid ReliabilityEarn the trust of clients, co-workers and fans; Set clear expectations; Deliver high quality work on time and on task; Take the time to do things right
Winning TeamworkCollaborate with others; Share information openly; Listen and take time to empathize and understand where others are coming from; Show recognition and appreciation for the contributions of others
Act with IntegrityPride in the way we represent ourselves and the company to others; Act with good intentions; Have direct, honest conversations while creating a safe work environment for open dialogue; Represent information and data accurately and completely
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It's talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
We're fans who help fans everywhere get into the live events they love. A proud division of Live Nation Entertainment, Ticketmaster has changed the way the world connects with their favourite artists, teams, and shows, and we continue to shape innovation every day. We're not just selling tickets (though we do that better than anyone else), we're enriching lives one amazing experience at a time. And we think that's pretty amazing. If you're passionate about the magic of live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
We have a ?Fan First' mindset, placing customers at the heart of everything we do. Whether working behind the scenes or engaging directly with the ?Fan' you will be part of a culture that supports and enriches the fan experience. Your work, our passion... delivering world class experiences
- Fan First.