Requisition ID: 104683
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
Contributes to the profitable growth of the Dealer Finance Centre portfolio, developing new and maintaining existing Dealer and Manufacturer Indirect Retail business in line with short and longrange Bank objectives and policies. Responsible for achieving both business development and customer satisfaction goals for an assigned market area as well as ensuring related expenses are controlled within authorized budgets, while at the same time, ensuring customer satisfaction and quality service meets the expected behaviors of the eight net promotor score attributes.
- Develop and execute on a marketing/calling program with assigned accounts and support assigned ASM's managing Platinum accounts and others as assigned to reach established business development targets and at the same time deepening client awareness on Scotiabank's value proposition.
- Participate and maintain current knowledge on systems, processes and skills as per Scotiabank and Automotive Finance requirements.
- Manage work processes and expectations in accordance to the Seller Behavior Expectations, achieving the minimum standards as it pertains to both partner and non-partner dealers.
- Implement and support ongoing customer education on Scotiabank's processes, policies and best practices to assist Dealers to increase efficiency and proficiency when submitting paperwork.
- Maintain deep knowledge on all bank cross sell opportunities and joint call opportunities in order to maintain, improve, grow and retain the relationship.
- Understand how the Bank's risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
- Actively pursues effective and efficient operations of their respective areas, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational risk, regulatory compliance risk, AML/ATF risk and conduct risk, including but not limited to responsibilities under the Operational Risk Management Framework, Regulatory Compliance Risk Management Framework, AML/ATF Global Handbook and the Guidelines for Business Conduct.
- University Degree (preference for Business) and/or equivalent business experience
- 0-1 year of sales and or customer sales support
- Strong verbal and written communicator and proven ability to work collaboratively across multiple teams.
- Knowledge of business-related computer software specifically Excel, PowerPoint and Word (data import/export).
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated ability to identify problems and develop and execute on solving
The incumbent is working from home and/or within the Dealer Finance Centre conducting sales calls and resolving customer concerns and complaints.
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Hamilton
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.