As a Content Marketing Manager at Docebo you will work alongside a team of energetic content marketers, and collaborate with demand generation, design, product marketing, and sales to create content that helps unlock the value of Docebo's multi-product learning suite. This is a no-fluff kind of role, and requires both strategy and execution. You will conduct keyword research, structure information architecture for landing pages, build content briefs, deliver copy that meets brand messaging and ensure governance models are followed. Your main goals will be to support SEO, Demand Generation and Product Marketing.
Some big questions to answer before applying:
- Are you passionate about creating eye-catching and SEO optimized copy for web, blog, video, social, and more?
- Are you a team player who enjoys problem-solving and collaborating with an energetic team of creative professionals?
- Are you hands on with SEO and web traffic metrics, and are never satisfied with a ?gut feeling' on content performance?
- Are you passionate about content localization and scaling your content to global audiences?
Reports to: Global Director of Marketing Communications
Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Athens, GA (Remote OK
- North America Only)
- Support our multi-channel content strategy, creating content to support our SEO, Lead Generation, and Product Marketing goals.
- Perform ongoing content audits and content updates
- measuring the SEO impact of the content updates and report this back to the team.
- Support global localization of our content, ensuring content is localized and relevant.
- Build high-impact and targeted content to our buyers e.g.
- landing pages, magazine articles, eBooks, video scripting and more.
- Review and QA all content deliverables to ensure adherence to quality standards, especially within the context of SEO and lead generation.
- Work with UX Designers, Content Marketers, and Video Producers to facilitate execution of creative deliverables.
- Support the creation and execution of Docebo's Learning Network, scripting and supporting the production of high-impact video content for L&D professionals.
- Leverage tools like Google Search Console, SEMrush, Ahrefs, and Clearscope execute SEO and content initiatives.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar content marketing role, SaaS experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of Advanced SEO tactics and tools.
- Strong understanding of how the user experience impacts SEO.
- Out of this world copywriting skills for SEO
- specifically title tag optimization, headers, sub-headers, meta descriptions and social open graph tags.
- Deep knowledge of effective content promotion strategies.
- In-depth knowledge Content Management Systems is a bonus, such as WordPress.
Here at Docebo, we power learning experiences for over 2,000 customers around the world with our easy-to-use, AI-powered Suite designed to close the enterprise learning loop. We have successfully achieved 2 IPOs (TSX: DCBO & NASDAQ: DCBO (https://www.docebo.inc/home/default.aspx)), been recognized as a Top SaaS e-learning Solution, and are growing exponentially in the process.
Docebo is a global company with offices in North America, EMEA, LATAM and more. Our people believe in six core values, simply defined and manifested in everything we do
- Innovation, Simplicity, Accountability, Togetherness, Curiosity, and Impact. If this sounds like you, now is your time to join one of the fastest-growing learning technology companies on the market. Apply today!
Docebo is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to diversity and inclusion in our workforce. All qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law.
Any individuals with a disability requiring a reasonable accommodation to assist with their job search or application for employment should send an e-mail to recruiting_accommodations (at) docebo.com. The e-mail should include a description of the requested accommodation and the position you're applying for or interested in.