Execute Centric Software's digital marketing strategy in Latin America. This position reports to the Field Marketing Manager, LATAM.
A Digital Marketing Coordinator should have good working knowledge of the fundamentals of digital marketing and be able to take a strategy and build integrated digital campaigns.
As marketing supports new business development and sales, everything we do must be in line with strategic and business objectives. The goal of field marketing is to build both brand awareness and help generate leads which include those for new product introductions or launches into new markets.
Develop and execute our digital marketing strategy for LATAM (Brazil & Spanish Speaking LATAM):
- Collaborate with manager and the regional marketing team on the quarterly/annual digital plans.
- Identify and leverage effective digital tactics to generate leads, drive brand awareness and meet strategic business objectives.
- Build and deploy digital marketing campaigns including (but not limited to) web, email, social media and display advertising.
- Create emails and landing pages to optimize user experience.
- Create and monitor communities based on targeted verticals.
- Manage regional database and segment distribution lists.
- Plan, execute, and measure campaign experiments and conversion tests.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Create and maintain campaign dashboards.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide recommendations and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- 1-2 years' experience in digital marketing or a diploma/degree/certificate in digital marketing.
- Experience building email and social media campaigns.
- SEO/SEM, Google AdWords and database segmentation.
- Exposure to A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Understanding of digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Knowledge of marketing automation tools (Pardot or Marketo are ideal).
- Working knowledge of analytic tools (e.g., Google Analytics).
- Strong project management and analytical skills with data-driven thinking.
- A strong curiosity to stay up to date with the latest trends and best practices.
- Self-motivated, detailed, and oriented, able to manage multiple projects and meet assigned deadlines and targets in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly hands-on and a born-doer: this is a DIY company!
- Autonomous and ability to work independently.
- Knowledge of the Fashion / textile industry is a plus.
- Energetic, happy and not afraid of a challenge!
- Be ready to join an exciting international team and support our continued growth!
Some traveling will be required.
The position is 100% remote and can be based anywhere in North America or LATAM.
A motley group of adrenaline addicts, we are constantly in motion. The business is growing rapidly and we need help. We are dynamic in spirit. We have a terrific product, a very motivated team and love the hard work we do. This is a great opportunity to learn, grow and spread your wings in the heart of a small team of an expanding company. We think in terms of time zones, not geographic lines and are totally plugged-in and cable free. Headquarters are in the US with teams spread throughout the world, close to the customers we serve.
Centric Software provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status or genetic information.