Docebo is looking for a results-driven Director of PR & Communications to create and manage a best-in-industry public relations strategy for our growing public company. This individual will grow and maintain strong relationships with members of the media and L&D influencer networks, and act as Docebo's primary spokesperson. Reporting to the Global Director of Marketing Communications, this individual will lead the PR & Communications department, establishing KPIs, and ensuring organic growth year over year.
Reports To: Global Director of Marketing Communications
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Athens GA, or Remote (EST)
- Strategy: You will lead in the development, implementation, and integration of strategic communications plans that advance the business's brand identity in the market. This includes the creation of strategies in conjunction with the marketing team in order to enable the cultivation and enhancement of strong and meaningful relationships with our target audience, external partners and analysts, and key media outlets.
- Media Relations: This role will act Docebo's spokesperson and conduct a set number of daily media pitches, with quarter and annual targets to be achieved. This individual will act as lead point person across all media interactions, ensuring a positive portrayal of the business at all time, and exercise judgment in prioritizing media opportunities, organizing, and preparing presentations, speeches, talking points, and other external media relations materials.
- Reporting & Analytics: With the help of analytics and media monitoring tools, they will set forth impactful reporting systems to demonstrate valid metrics to prove the value of their campaigns to internal stakeholders and leadership teams.
- Bachelor's degree in Public Relations, Marketing, Journalism or related field.
- 10+ years experience working in a PR or Communications capacity.
- A strong network and current relationships with technology and trade reporters in North America.
- Experience in the enterprise software industry, particularly with content services, supply chain technology, digital experience platforms or enterprise security technology.
- Demonstrated experience planning technology and corporate public relations campaigns and managing them through execution and reporting.
- Experience in B2B SaaS, L&D, e-learning, and technology is preferred.
- Highly effective public speaking skills, and comfortability participating in webinars, virtual and in-person events and panels, podcasts, and much more.
Here at Docebo, we power learning experiences for over 2,000 customers around the world with our easy-to-use, AI-powered Suite designed to close the enterprise learning loop. We have successfully achieved 2 IPOs (TSX: DCBO & NASDAQ: DCBO (https://www.docebo.inc/home/default.aspx)), been recognized as a Top SaaS e-learning Solution, and are growing exponentially in the process.
Docebo is a global company with offices in North America, EMEA, LATAM and more. Our people believe in six core values, simply defined and manifested in everything we do
- Innovation, Simplicity, Accountability, Togetherness, Curiosity, and Impact. If this sounds like you, now is your time to join one of the fastest-growing learning technology companies on the market. Apply today!
Docebo is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to diversity and inclusion in our workforce. All qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law.
Any individuals with a disability requiring a reasonable accommodation to assist with their job search or application for employment should send an e-mail to recruiting_accommodations (at) docebo.com. The e-mail should include a description of the requested accommodation and the position you're applying for or interested in.