Paramount has been at the forefront of financial technology innovation and has become a trusted partner to hundreds of leading merchants around the world.
We enable merchants to access the global banking system for reliable and secure consumer financial data intelligence and payment processing.
Paramount originated in Toronto and has grown to include offices in, Vancouver, London, Malta, and Las Vegas.
We are a global team of smart, dedicated people committed to finding ground-breaking solutions to ecommerce challenges. We foster an inclusive, collaborative environment where all voices are heard, all people are respected, and all triumphs are celebrated. We also recognize that leading-edge innovation means doing things that have never been done before. Sometimes we'll fail. That's good, because we learn from failure, take what we learn, and move on to success.
We are seeking a Graphic Designer to join our Marketing team. This role is pivotal in our goal to optimize Marketing efforts across Paramount Commerce channels through professional and consistent branding. The Graphic Designer will have the opportunity to visually convey the message for social media posts, blog content, promotions, advertisements, websites, videos, product collateral and other mediums.
Due to COVID-19, the position is remote until further notice.
What will you do?
- Coordinate with the marketing team to confirm marketing objectives for each creative project
- Develop a cross-platform brand identity aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Lead creative direction, brand consistency and top standards of execution for marketing materials
- Lead the process to conceptualize, design, and implement creative projects on time and within budget
- Determine size and arrangement of copy and illustrative material, as well as font style and size for social media posts, blog visuals, advertisements, and more
- Assist with web design for all affiliated websites
- Liaise with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc. if required
- Create branded presentations based on marketing objectives that adhere to brand and styling guidelines
- Support product photography and videography for product collateral
- Manage the design system, organization and archive of all creative collateral
- Stay up-to-date with design best practices and identify new brand opportunities
You will have/be:
- Excellent graphic design skills, layout skills, and an acute vision
- Comfortable with creating illustrations and iconography
- A highly motivated, self-starter that strong attention to detail
- Strong time-management skills and consider yourself to be deadline-oriented
- The ability to clearly communicate your creative vision and execute with excellence
- Passionate about design, staying up-to-date with the latest industry trends and topics
- Proven work experience designing graphics and editing videos
- Basic video editing skills, and experience with video editing software such as Final Cut
- Proven experience with design software, such as Illustrator, InDesign, Adobe XD, or QuarkXPress, and image-editing packages such as Photoshop
- A Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design, Graphic Arts or related field (preferred)
At Paramount, we celebrate diversity and know that our company is stronger with a multicultural team that brings different experiences and backgrounds to the job. We also know that your work team isn't your only team. Work-life balance isn't just something we say; it's something we live.
Paramount welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Paramount Commerce takes great pride in our ethical and fair hiring practices. All individuals who are offered employment, whether directly or indirectly, are always required to go through a formal application and interview process. We will never ask for money or payments from applicants at any point during the recruitment process.
To protect yourself, do not respond to unsolicited job offers from individuals or e-mail addresses, and never disclose any details about yourself (including personal or financial) to anyone you do not know or trust or on a website you do not trust.