Novacom is a leading Construction Manager and General Contractor based in Surrey, BC and working throughout Western Canada. We are looking for a Marketing & Sales Coordinator to work alongside our Director of Sales & Marketing to help build and execute an integrated marketing strategy for the company and to assist in day-to-day sales activities.
We are looking for someone with one to fives years of marketing and/or sales experience and an eagerness to take on more responsibility to help build out a new department and role. You are energetic, driven, and thirsty to be part of a motivated sales team.
Novacom values people, relationships, innovation, and culture. We believe in constantly improving ourselves to provide the best possible service to our clients. Our core business is commercial construction and renovations of restaurants, offices, and retail spaces.
We're doing construction differently, and we're thinking outside the box about how we can improve our company and our industry. If you're looking for a company with a family dynamic where you can have opportunities to grow, be challenged and known by your co-workers, then come join us!
- Degree or Diploma in Marketing, business, communications or equivalent
- One to five years of marketing experience
- Well organized, detail oriented and disciplined with time management.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite.
- Creative and energetic team player.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including copy writing.
- Video editing and creation experience would be an asset.
- Proposal writing experience is an asset but not a requirement.
- Experience in construction is an asset, but not required.
- Support the Director of Sales & Marketing on Introduction Packages, Pre-qualifications and Proposals for upcoming project opportunities and clients.
- Read through RFP documents to identify all requirements elements, due dates and criteria.
- Work with the Director of Sales and Marketing to prepare and finalize proposal submissions.
- Copy writing for proposals, project stories, social media, blogs, and other marketing related items.
- Continually keep employees resumes, project profiles and all proposal template elements up to date and organized.
- Help build out and execute elements of the marketing strategy to build brand awareness for the company.
- Help build-out target market profiles and communication strategies.
- Manage all e-marketing, social media, SEO and website updates and daily maintenance.
- Ensure all divisions of the company are fully supported and that all branding is consistent with the branding guidelines.
- Visit construction sites regularly and be in a position to tell the story of each build, the team members who build it and the trade partners who work with us.
- Support the Director of Business Development and Director of Sales & Marketing with marketing collateral to support their sales initiatives.
- Build out and document department processes, platforms and all day-to-day marketing initiatives.
- Benefit Plan
- Profit sharing / incentive
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Excellent candidates may have opportunity for growth within the company