We want someone who loves the analytical and data side of marketing!
You would be responsible for analyzing all the data and reporting to the Marketing Team, taking that data, and collaborating with the team to develop strategies and campaigns.
We are looking for someone who has the qualities to fulfill this definition. "Digital is part technology, part content strategy, part marketing art
- and science".
Along with your resume, we want to know more about you as a person! What are your interests and passions? How would your friends describe you? Things like that
- be creative, maybe even a little bit quirky! Send us this in your cover letter!
We are so excited to meet you and can't wait to hear what you'll bring to the team! Compensation:
- $100,000 yearly Responsibilities:
- Collaborate on planning and advise on the execution of marketing campaigns
- Identify trends before they peak, and use those insights to inform marketing strategies and campaigns for the brand
- Have excellent knowledge of all relevant marketing channels and platforms
- Present company owner with campaigns and strategies
- Collaborate with our creative team
- Implement various frameworks available for building brand equity and value
- Continually assess the alignment of a brand to the organization's strategic objectives
- Set online marketing strategies that utilize all tools and channels, including emails, analytics, social media, and paid media
- Investigate the campaigns of competitors and understand best practice to inform online marketing benchmarks
- Identify opportunities to use digital technology to enhance the overall marketing strategy
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Real Estate knowledge an asset but not required
- Must have an aptitude for data, analyzing results from our campaigns and that of competitors to determine outcomes and plans to move marketing efforts forward
- Excellent understanding of Google Adwords, Google Analytics, all data analysis of social media platforms
- Brand management
- Brand humanization
Justin Havre & Associates of REMAX First is led by namesake Justin Havre, an award-winning real estate agent who has been in the business since 2005. His commitment to exceptional service and continuous growth has allowed Justin Havre & Associates of REMAX First to help thousands of clients achieve their real estate goals. Justin Havre & Associates's most recent awards include being the #1 Team in Canada and #4 Team in the World for Closed Transactions in the REMAX network.
We are a dynamic real estate team that loves what we do
- having fun and working hard!
Our corporate culture and community is something we are very proud and protective of. Our passion, caring, and commitment are shown in how we treat and deal with our clients, each other, and all those around us.
Serving our clients at the highest level every step of the way is how we operate and have gained the success we so proudly have achieved.