Calgary | Sales & Technical | Thursday, May 6, 2021
Nature & Scope
- Responsible for all levels of accounts. Must have adequate sales and product knowledge in order to represent Troy Life & Fire Safety with customers in a professional manner.
- Responsible for securing PMA deficiencies and for ensuring the technical and pricing accuracy of such orders.
- Establish contact with purchasing influences as assigned or within the geographic territory and promote the sale of Troy's' services and products.
- Promote and secure Deficiencies with profitability in mind.
- Generate a list of potential quotes and document competitive activity/trends to direct Manager as required.
- Provide technical support to inside staff and service technicians as required.
- Assist all other areas as required on a daily basis.
- Post Secondary education at a recognized institution in a Business program.
- Fire alarm product knowledge considered a strong asset
- Well developed customer relations, organization and communication skills.
- Valid Driver's License required
Why Work with Troy?
Troy Life & Fire Safety Ltd .is one of the largest suppliers of Fire Alarm, Fire Suppression, Security, Nurse call and Communications Systems in Canada. As an Edwards Authorized Distributor, Troy is a proudly Canadian, employee owned company with over 800 people in 28 locations coast to coast. An entrepreneurial company with a legacy of success, we pride ourselves on having a team of industry leading talent and an exciting plan for the future.
Troy Life & Fire Safety Ltd. offers an excellent compensation package including a vehicle allowance, a comprehensive benefits program and paid sick time. Discover a company committed to ensuring an environment that fosters employee and corporate growth while providing financial success to both.