Bill Gosling Outsourcing is committed to the career development of our people. If you are interested in joining a company with modern facilities and a team environment, click on the ?Apply? button to get started!
Are you an experienced Sales Representative with a track record of success?
Are you a motivated individual with an upbeat and positive mindset?
We have an immediate and exciting career opportunity for a full-time permanent B2B Sales Representative
- LEAD GENERATION to join our team in our London, ON office. Hourly rate of $16.65 / hour, plus bonus potential and daily incentives. Straight day shifts Monday to Friday.
SHIFTS REQUIRED: MONDAY TO FRIDAY 9:00AM TO 5:00PM
- TWO Weeks
- Monday to Friday (9:00 am to 5:00 pm)
HOURLY RATE: $16.65 / hour, plus bonus potential
New employees will transition to work from home for the duration of the COVID pandemic
Bill Gosling Outsourcing is an ?Essential Service Provider?. This role is office-based with the potential to move to ?work from home?. To keep our employees safe we practice social distancing, provide masks to our employees, have a mandatory mask policy, provide sanitizer throughout the office, and ensure complete cleaning of all our surfaces daily.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As a B2B Sales Representative
- LEAD GENERATION, through understanding the needs of each prospect we contact, you will offer them a product that will be best suited to their needs. You will use information gathering to determine the customers ?hot button? and focus on specific product features that will generate the most interest from the customer. In addition you will:
- Perform outbound calls to existing and prospective business owners across Canada and identify spend habits at that company
- Offer the most relevant payment solution for the business
- Connect with customers with the purpose of increasing the customer base and promoting client initiatives
- Handle customer inquiries and assist in providing them with additional information that may include offering additional services, upgrading current product and/or service and reinstating customer accounts
- Deliver a consistent and professional level of service at all times.
- Achieve set targets and other performance indicators consistently
- Continuously update knowledge of product and/or service features, system functionality, call flow procedures, and excellent customer service practices as advised by the Team Leader
- Support product and/or service usage through promotion of marketing programs/initiatives
- Provide fast and efficient assistance to address service gaps
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Self-motivated individuals who are looking to achieve targets and be in control of earning potential
- An individual with an upbeat and a positive mind set
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task using various programs while carrying a conversation
- Being able to Navigate through a conversation when the customer is not receptive initially
- An individual who thrives in a high paced work environment
- An individual driven to exceed personal and team targets
- Someone who enjoys learning about small businesses across Canada and offer value based solutions
- Someone who provides a consistent and professional level of service to our customer base
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Full-time opportunity to work from home during, but not after, the COVID-19 pandemic
- Initial two week training will be in office
- Shift required: Monday to Friday
- 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Competitive Wage $16.65 (base
- Additional income potential through bonus programs and daily incentives
- Health & Dental Benefits available after an initial waiting period
- Ongoing training / personal development
- Amazing work culture where you can learn and grow
- Games room, lunch room (in office) and discounted Corporate GoodLife Memberships
- Casual Dress Code
Bill Gosling Outsourcing provides business solutions to our clients with various types of services including Customer Service, Accounts Receivable Management, Customer Sales, Contact Centre Technology, and Business Process Outsourcing. With over 60 years in the call centre industry, we have the technology and resources to help our clients get their brand where it needs to be and grow their business.
We provide career opportunities in Customer Service, Sales & Collections, with various shifts and full time hours in our state-of-the-art call centre. We strive to create a fun, diverse, and engaging workplace, which promotes both personal and professional growth.
WHERE ARE WE?
Citi Plaza Mall
225-355 Wellington St.
CHECK US OUT FOR YOURSELF
Facebook & LinkedIn: @BillGoslingOutsourcing
Apply now or reach one of our Branch Recruiters at 1-888-372-5708 or by emailing us at via Isarta
Bill Gosling Outsourcing welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.