SALES & MARKETING MANAGER
Position: Full Time
Start Date: June 2021
Job Posting Closing Date: Sunday May 23, 2021
Toronto, Canada. 100% Remote or Hybrid of remote and in-clinic.
About Yoga Mamas:
Established in 2012, Yoga Mamas is Toronto's leading maternal wellness centre providing wellness treatments and services from fertility to family. The clinic boasts 4500 square feet of sunlit space with 8 treatment rooms and two large movement studios. Though our name includes the word yoga
- fitness is just one important piece of our multifaceted wellness business.
Over 30 healthcare practitioners, alongside a team of educators and fitness instructors, provide maternal health and lifestyle wellness services on site and by video consultation for expecting mamas and their families. Our team of specialized staff see clients physically and virtually from our beautiful east end Toronto clinic.
About The Sales & Marketing Manager Role:
The Sales & Marketing Manager position reports to the CEO and leads the identification of the greatest opportunity to improve the conversion, engagement and retention of our amazing clients. The role requires a deep understanding of full lifecycle marketing to prioritize, launch, manage and optimize segmented digital campaigns. The ideal candidate is passionate about driving sales results through marketing with creativity and authenticity.
The Sales and Marketing Manager will build, plan and roll out strategy, execute on traditional and digital marketing activities, measure and evaluate all marketing & sales functions, drive PR activities and organize sales/business development in order to realize business objectives and revenue targets.
This role is ideal for a self motivated individual who combines a strategic sales and marketing mindset with a hands-on entrepreneurial approach. The Yoga Mamas work environment is built upon respect, trust, integrity, and a culture of accountability. Employees are encouraged to work in the way that is most conducive to achieving their best performance. The Sales & Marketing Manager role is designed for someone who is a self-starter, and wants to take stewardship over their work and their environment, while also working within a larger team community. This position offers an attractive total compensation package including a base salary, benefits plan, autonomy and a genuine opportunity to forge your own unique path of growth within the company.
- Develop and own the fully integrated digital marketing strategy including performance marketing channels, social, email, SEO and content
- Define measurement best practices, ROAS, KPIs, and benchmarking
- Regular reporting to key stakeholders on the performance of digital marketing campaigns and website performance
- Keep up to date with industry trends and emerging technology to identify opportunities to grow the eCommerce channel and drive online sales performance
- Brief-in campaigns in line with integrated marketing calendar, and work with digital partners in the optimization of campaigns
- Utilize web analysis to identify actionable improvements that can be made on the websites to further drive conversions and manage the changes through end to end
- Support rigorous analysis of marketing plan results and recommendations for future programming enhancements
- Manage relationships with digital marketing partners
- Support development and execution of growth plan
- this includes crafting strategy and oversight of execution in partnership with CEO
- Additional responsibilities as the role evolves
Qualifications and Attributes:
- University or College degree in business, marketing, or communications
- 3+ years of marketing experience, preferably in a wellness, hospitality or service industry
- Possess an analytical mindset
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and are an exceptional collaborator
- Ability to deliver results in evolving framework with shifting priorities and technology
- Strong proficiency and understanding of Google Analytics
- Proven experience in digital marketing including Paid Search, Social, Display, and Affiliate marketing
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Empathetic approach to communication, internally and externally
Yoga Mamas values diversity in our workforce, as well as in our clients. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees, and do not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, record of offences, marital status, family status, or disability
Yoga Mamas welcomes and encourages applications from everyone!. Accommodations may be available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you would like to request a specific accommodation because of a disability or a medical need, please advise of your needs when you are selected to participate in the recruitment process.
To apply to this role please visit the posting on Indeed and apply directly via the indeed platform.