Putting people first, every day:
BDO is a firm built on a foundation of positive relationships with our people and our clients. Each day, we rely on our professionals to provide exceptional service, and help our clients by providing advice and insight they can trust. In turn, we offer an environment that fosters a people-first culture with a high priority on your personal and professional growth.Your opportunity:
Our GTA office is looking for a Cloud Sales Operations Specialist to join the BDO Consulting Operations team and own the following responsibilities:
Leverage your ability to contribute to a fast-paced Cloud sales cycle, focused on acquiring, onboarding and supporting our expanding customer base
- Providing pre-sales pricing and subscription support to BDO employees and customers on Microsoft CSP and Cloud based Solutions, providing excellent customer service
- Participate in inbound sales activities
- Develop key knowledge of MS licensing programs
- Provide training and support to internal and external customers on Office 365, Dynamics 365 and BDO Cloud offerings, including issues with configurations and implementations
- Act as a contact person for new or existing clients and for the sales lifecycle, including preparing proposals, change orders and onboarding of new clients
- Processing and tracking orders, client invoicing and reconciliations while working closely with other billing team members to ensure accuracy
- Development of sales propensity models, forecasting sales reports and opportunity tracking
- Develop tools, processes and research information necessary to evolve cloud operations
- Help drive programs that complement and extend the effectiveness of primary sales activities
- Prepare documents and report implementation status to engagement manager including monthly reporting on key winnings, losses, issues, barriers to success and activities executed
- Additional administrative support and participation in special projects as required
How do we define success for your role?
- You demonstrate BDO's core values through all aspect of your work: Integrity, Respect and Collaboration
- You understand your client's industry, challenges, and opportunities; client describe you as positive, professional, and delivering high quality work
- You identify, recommend, and are focused on effective service delivery to your clients
- You share in an inclusive and engaging work environment that develops, retains & attracts talent
- You actively participate in the adoption of digital tools and strategies to drive an innovative workplace
- You grow your expertise through learning and professional development.
Your experience and education
You have completed your undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Math, IT Management or Business related program with a focus on Technology
- You have 1-2 years of combined work experience (this could be through co-op or internship work)
- You are passionate about cloud technology and have a willingness to learn new technologies
- You have practical knowledge of professional, effective telephone techniques and customer care
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have strong problem solving skills and attention to detail
- You enjoy improving and taking ownership of processes
- You are able to prioritize with the flexibility to manage multiple tasks and variable workload
- The following are considered an asset:
- Experience with Microsoft or Cloud platforms
- Experience with Finance and Line of Business systems
- Understanding of IT and software business landscape
- Proficient in MS Office Applications, such as Microsoft Excel
Our firm is committed to providing an environment where you can be successful in the following ways:
- Firm success
- We enable you to engage with the firm's strategic plan, and be a key contributor to the success and growth of the firm.
- We help you be the best professional you can be in our services, industries and markets.
- Achieve your personal goals outside of the office and make an impact on your community.
Giving back, it adds up: Where company meets community. BDO is actively involved in our communities by supporting local charity initiatives. We support staff with local and national events where you will be given the opportunity to contribute to your community.
Total rewards that matter: We pay for performance with competitive total cash compensation that recognizes and rewards your contribution. We provide flexible benefits from day one, and flexible time off through vacation, personal, and volunteer days. We are committed to supporting your overall wellness beyond working hours, and provide reimbursement for wellness initiatives that fit your lifestyle.
Everyone counts: We believe every employee should have the opportunity to participate and succeed. Through leadership by our Chief Inclusion and Diversity Officer, we are committed to a workplace culture of respect, inclusion, and diversity. We recognize and celebrate the valuable differences among each of us, including race, religious beliefs, physical or mental disabilities, age, place of origin, marital status, family status, gender or gender identity and sexual orientation. If you require accommodation to complete the application process, please contact us.
Ready to make your mark at BDO? Click ?Apply now? to send your up-to-date resume to one of our Talent Acquisition Specialists.
To explore other opportunities at BDO, check out our careers page.