LyricFind is looking for a multi-disciplined Graphic Designer with UX/UI experience to join the Marketing team in Toronto, ON. This position is temporarily remote.
The Designer is responsible for developing LyricFind's digital properties (microsites, landing pages, digital interfaces), creating a cohesive visual identity through all digital assets and establishing a solid design framework for some of our exciting products like LyricMerch, lyric videos, and LyricIQ, our AI based lyric analysis. The Designer will also be responsible for creating all supporting B2B marketing & communications collateral (company decks, presentation templates, email campaigns, etc.). Working on multiple types of projects at once, the Designer should be organized and have great time management skills.
What you'll be doing:
- Produce wireframes, sitemaps, user flows, and visual design deliverables on a variety of projects
- Apply your superior UX/UI skills to produce a positive user experience for all LyricFind products. You can easily translate high-level requirements into prototypes and execute beautiful, intuitive, and functionally designed user interfaces.
- Create and refine corporate marketing assets for Sales and Publishing to drive brand awareness and lead generation.
- Create marketing graphics for email marketing, social media, advertising, promotional materials, etc.
Who we're looking for:
- A creative, solution-oriented designer with 4+ years of experience, preferably working on B2B/SaaS products
- The ability to prioritize simultaneous project requests from various teams, and adjust quickly to shifting approaches, situations, and priorities
- Self-motivated team player who can also work independently. We want you to bring your own standard of excellence to the table and motivate others to do the same.
- A forward thinking creative who values communication, curiosity, and commitment.
- UI/UX experience that can be shown in a portfolio of varied projects
- An Adobe wiz proficient in Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator (Premiere and After Effects a bonus)
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Prototyping experience (Adobe XD, Figma)
- Experience with Pardot and Salesforce is an asset Working at LyricFind comes with a lot of perks (especially when we're back at the office!):
- A competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, including RRSP matching.
- Three weeks vacation to start, plus bonus days like Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve.
- A dynamic and super fun team!
- A spacious and subway-accessible office at Yonge & Eglinton
- An office pool table
- All the coffee, mochaccino, cappuccino, and whatever-a-ccino you can drink.
- Quarterly lunch and activity days.
- Every resource you need for working at home during COVID-19.
- To apply, please fill out the application form and include a portfolio link that showcases your best presentation and design work. We thank all applicants for their interest in LyricFind however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
LyricFind is an equal opportunity employer. LyricFind is also committed to ensuring a barrier-free, accessible and inclusive work environment. Upon individual request, we will endeavour to remove any barrier to the hiring process to accommodate candidates with disabilities. Please inform us should accommodation be required at any point during the selection