Dapper Labs is at an inflection point in our journey and it might be the perfect time for you to join us. Less than 8 months ago we launched NBA Top Shot on the new Flow blockchain and it is already on track to be the fastest-growing marketplace in history. Over $500 million in sales and well over 300k active users driven by organic growth. We're now profitable and ready to invest in building out the ecosystem so everyone can benefit.
We believe in an open digital future: one where people own the assets they pay for and have full transparency into the software they're using. We believe users should have the choice to leave apps without leaving the underlying network, and that the users and developers that constitute a network should benefit directly from the value they're helping create. Crypto, or blockchain, is the technology that enables this future. Blockchains are public computers that anyone can access, everyone can trust, and no one can block or take down. Currencies and collectibles are only scratching the surface of what's possible.
- Work cross-functionally between Marketing and Product, but also key partner with Live Ops, Data, Design, and Engineering groups.
- Create optimized infrastructure to map the collector's journey with fluency and deep focus in data and key tools.
- Analyze current growth initiatives and flows, identifying product and omnichannel opportunities for enhancement, activation, and growth.
- Build reports and synthesize metrics for Leadership and key stakeholders across the company.
- Build and oversee a team of individual contributors with key areas of focus on retention and activation.
- Help shape and optimize the creation and performance of key content initiatives and marketing campaigns.
- Work with key Marketing stakeholders in Community and Content, understanding sentiment and trends from social to help inform product decisions, content decisions, features, adoptions, etc.
- Mixture of strategic thinking and ability to execute. Comfortable being an individual contributor as well as a manager/strategist.
- Technical competency to interact with Product and Engineering as needed, with the ability to storytell and shape narratives for collector-facing experiences.
- Understanding of software/tools available to supplement what's built in-house.
- Ability to make prioritization decisions, ideally with a strong product background to help shape priorities in a meaningful way.
- A culture raiser who thrives working in a fast-paced, results-oriented work environment undergoing hyper-growth with the ability to pivot with confidence.
- 7+ years experience with a mix and focus of Growth/Lifecycle Marketing and Product
- bonus points for UX and CX.
- Key understanding and experience at a tech-based B2C, with focus on high-volume lifecycle marketing.
- Experience with lifecycle marketing and/or creating user journeys that increase engagement with products.
- Background with products that use high amounts of incentives, loyalty, and gamification
- gaming / mobile gaming experience a plus.
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs is the world's first blockchain entertainment company. We are the creators of industry-leading experiences including CryptoKitties and NBA Top Shot, as well as Dapper Wallet, the simplest way to manage your assets and use the blockchain. We are also the original developers behind Flow, a new decentralized blockchain designed from the ground up for scalability and ease of use.
Our mission at Dapper Labs is to make the world a more open, empowering, and enjoyable place through consumer adoption of decentralized technologies. We have raised over $350M from leading VCs including Fred Wilson (USV) and Chris Dixon as well as Venrock, Samsung, Google Ventures, Coatue, NBA players, and global artists, among others. Dapper Labs partners include the NBA and NBPA, the NFL-PA, Ubisoft, Warner Music, Turner, Dr. Seuss, Genies, and the UFC, as well as 100+ others.
Visit our website to learn even more about Dapper Labs, including information about benefits and perks.