Why work for us?
We believe that our industry is changing, and we want our business to be a melting pot of curious minds, passionate hearts and strategic intelligence. Your gender, religion and race are all highly respected, but are less important to us than your ability to step up and change the game. We provide you with a place where you can do just that, with like-minded people. Collaboration is embedded in the way we work
- our people have the autonomy to collaborate on client relationships, engage teams across the business, lead operations, work collectively on projects, participate in strategy and are ultimately responsible for our growth. Our distinctive Principal-led, privately-owned model puts us in the enviable position of being able to offer every employee the opportunity to own a share of our business and inspires and allows anyone to become a Principal. This role carries voting rights, so our people have a very real say in the future direction and operation of our business. This means that we are able to attract, engage and retain the best talent from the industry.
Avison Young is seeking an enthusiastic self-starter who is keen on growing their career in commercial real estate marketing. Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, the Marketing & Design Coordinator will support a team of six with day-to-day marketing and graphic design support while taking ownership of their own responsibilities including social media management, signage and digital marketing. The ideal candidate is technologically savvy, design-driven, and thrives in a fast-paced environment.Responsibilities :
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Support the marketing team with a variety of business needs including the preparation of marketing materials
- Develop, schedule, and monitor performance of social media content
- Manage signage requests from design to installation, and vendor relationships
- Create engaging experiences on a digital content creation platform (Foleon)
- Provide reception coverage (1.5 hours/day) and as needed
- Participate in the development and implementation of internal communications and events
- Support research in the production of reports
- Work within and help to maintain established brand guidelines
- Manage databases and prepare email marketing campaigns, ensuring a high level of accuracy
- Exercise judgment and make decisions to promote smooth workflow and ensure demands are met.
- Work efficiently independently and as part of a team.
- Other duties as assigned by Senior Marketing Manager
1-3 years of relevant work experience
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign with a good sense of design principles, (Photoshop and Illustrator preferred but not required)
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Keen interest in staying adept with technology
- Working knowledge of digital and social media tools
- Working knowledge of email marketing campaigns (understanding of CASL is a big plus)
- Experience updating content on websites (understanding of SEO best practices and Google Analytics is a plus)
- Strong written and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and uncanny attention to detail.
- Ability to work well under pressure, juggle tasks and work efficiently against tight deadlines without compromising quality
A great team member
- humble, curious and empathetic
- Courteous interaction and clear communication with all members of Avison Young
- Demonstrate self-improvements at all times
- Individual commitment to be punctual, reliable, thorough, productive and professional
- Willingness to learn and take on responsibilities as needed
Our Equal Opportunity Commitment
Avison Young practices as an equal opportunity employer in all services locations around the world. We are committed to building and maintaining a workforce diverse in experience, skills and knowledge with uniformity in service excellence, commitment and integrity.
The firm maintains a strict policy to ensure employment opportunities are equal and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, protected veteran or military service status, or any other elements protected by law.
For those requiring assistance with disabilities, Information relating to the need for accommodation and accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
Avison Young is committed to employing the best talent with the most fair and equitable recruitment practices. Apply with us TODAY! To learn more about us, please visit our website: www.avisonyoung.com.