To meet the needs of our future on Earth, the way we build the structures where we live, work, and play must change. We must build sustainably
- buildings produce 39% of CO2 emissions. We must build durably
- natural disasters have doubled since the 90s. We must build quickly
- urbanization requires us to build the equivalent of Paris every week.
Nexii has developed an innovative whole building solution that enables the rapid assembly of high-quality buildings. The whole building solution is made possible by the proprietary and patented material, Nexiite, and the Nexii design and assembly process, which together enable the assembly of sustainable, cost-efficient, and durable buildings.
Our mission is to build a vibrant future for people and the planet. We have big dreams, so we place an emphasis on selecting, empowering, and collaborating with like-minded individuals who want to help bring our dreams into reality. Are you ready to join Team Nexii?
Who you are
We're looking for mavericks-individuals who lean in with curiosity, creativity, courage, and determination. People we can trust with our mission. With that in mind, here are a few qualities that set amazing candidates apart from the rest:
- You thrive in ambiguous situations and are capable of creating order and structure where none exist
- You're self-directed and can execute responsibly without being told what to do
- You're a visionary, and have an eye for the details, too. In other words, you've got your head in the clouds and feet in the mud
- You're an impeccable communicator, able to create transparency so everyone knows how you're working toward our big picture goals with the support of your teammates.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Digital Marketing Coordinator will support all marketing and communications initiatives as needed to positively represent the Nexii brand online and in-person, with emphasis on digital strategy and execution. The ideal candidate will have a results-oriented work ethic and a proven track record of creating, tracking, and reporting digital marketing collateral.
What you'll need:
- An ability and the experience to create engaging content for print, online, event and in-person touchpoints to highlight the Nexii brand and drive awareness.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in as a Digital Marketing Coordinator
- Strong background in digital ads and social media buying on platforms like LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- Experience supporting internal teams with the creation and execution of marketing collateral, including proposals, brochures, presentation decks, newsletters, etc.
- A diploma or degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or Marketing, or an equivalent combination of education and business-related experience
- Understanding of digital marketing platforms (Google Ads, Analytics, Business Manager, Wix/WordPress) and a general understanding of concepts (Customer Research, UX, Conversion Rate Optimization, Attribution)
- Demonstrated experience working with professional groups, government agencies, special interest groups, and service providers
- Exceptional writing, editing, and oral communication skills
- Proven analytical and decision-making skills
- Experience working in fast-paced, hypergrowth environment
- Ability to excel individually and in a team environment
- Ability to present to large groups in-person or virtually
Bonus points for:
- Experience working in the Architecture, Engineering, or Construction industries
- Experience using design software such as Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience copywriting
We believe that diversity of thought and experience fuels innovation. In keeping with this belief, we do not discriminate on any basis. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Should you require any accommodation or have questions, please let us know.
While we welcome all applications, we will only respond directly to those who are short-listed for a role. Thanks in advance for your understanding and wishing you all the best in your career journey.