Accelerate Your Career
Drive global technology
With more than $2 billion in revenues, CDK Global is a leading global provider of integrated information technology and digital marketing solutions to the automotive retail and adjacent industries. Focused on enabling end-to-end automotive commerce, CDK provides solutions to dealers in more than 100 countries around the world, serving approximately 28,000 retail locations and most automotive manufacturers. CDK Global solutions automate and integrate critical processes from pre-sale targeted advertising to the sale, financing, insurance, parts supply, repair and maintenance of vehicles, with an increasing focus on utilizing data analytics and predictive intelligence.
We're large enough to make a difference but small enough for your voice to be heard. This means that we are an organization where every person matters. You can make an impact on the success of our business and that of our customers regardless of what career you decide to pursue.
From data scientists to sales and client service experts, we're hiring to support your growth and ours
- Green light your career.
We have an immediate opening available for a Lightspeed Outside Sales Representative in Canada. This individual will drive sales to new customers in assigned territory through face-to-face contact. This Sales Rep will maintain account management functions in order to meet customer expectations and assure satisfying relationships. There is a high degree of travel required whereby the Lightspeed Sales Representative will locate, qualify and arrange for on-site visits to dealerships. Product demonstrations are made directly to the dealerships, especially in new markets where our reputation needs to be further established as the preferred DMS provider. Associate will achieve annual assigned sales plan, working under guidance of Sales Manager. Excellent sales skills with highly proficient communications skills.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for attaining assigned sales quotas, territory management & building customer relationships
- Learn, demonstrate and sell the assigned products and services, requesting referrals regularly
- Understand and present ROI and Value Propositions for assigned products and services
- Report and assess activity as well properly manage a territory pipeline
- Assist in team building, and add to overall team success
- Manage expenses for sales within assigned territory
- 4 year college degree or equivalent experience; 2-3 years of outside B2B sales
- Knowledge of Motorcycle, RV and Marine industries a significant advantage
- Knowledge of finance/insurance and technology industries a plus
- Ability to travel approximately 75% or more is required
- Excellent work ethic with ability to succeed in a competitive, high-performance work environment
- Strong computer skills with current technical knowledge, i.e., proficiency w/MS Office (Excel/PP)
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills in order to close deals and make presentations
- Ability to formulate sales plan for designated territory, region or specific client portfolios
- Be a self-starter, able to work independently and collaboratively
We back our Sales force with the strongest infrastructure in the business. CDK provides a top notch supporting cast which gives the Sales associates the back-end support needed to get business done. We will support your career growth with initial and on-going sales training, advanced sales tools and an attractive compensation package designed to reward you for your initiative. We cannot succeed as a world class service company unless we globally attract, motivate, empower and retain exceptionally knowledgeable, talented, and committed associates. Our associates have a strong work ethic and results-orientation, believe in and support our core values, and reflect the diverse business environments in which we operate. We will offer our associates challenges, opportunities, advancement, competitive compensation and benefits, and personal training and development in an informal, fast-paced, non-bureaucratic environment that is sensitive to work-family and flexible-schedule issues. We will provide technologies that enable our associates to meet our clients' ever-changing product needs and preferences. We want each associate to feel like an integral part of a team that is making a discernible positive contribution to CDK's success. Our goal is to be the clear employer of choice for our current and future associates.
CDK Global knows you have passions outside of work. You have family, friends, sporting events, and lots of things going on. That's why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to not only take care of you but your family as well. All of our benefits are effective the first day of employment including RRSP matching, paid time off to re-energize, donate your time to volunteer in your community, and tuition reimbursement to name a few.
At CDK, we pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce. We value and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals and the different perspectives they provide. We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or veteran status. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.