YOU never MET A PROBLEM
YOU COULDN'T solve.
Closing: When Filled
Location: Edmonton South
In fact, you don't know if you've ever met a problem, because you only see opportunity. You're passionate about turning ideas into real applications. You're always on the hunt for innovative new technologies than can help people work smarter and not just faster. You have a knack for data and details, without losing sight of the big picture. You've got the skills to coordinate a project from start to finish, working well with a broad group of people and communicating clearly every step of the way.
WHAT MOVES YOU
- You're kind of obsessed with finding simple solutions to complicated problems and you love explaining them to help others see the possibilities too.
- When you document processes, workflows and test scripts, you know the value of words and pictures and the importance of making sure everyone understands
- even the technically challenged people on the team.
- Your curiosity kicks into high gear when you talk to clients and end users because you've got to fully understand the business problem they are trying to solve before you can offer solutions.
- You handle even the tightest deadlines with a cool head and clear vision.
- You're analytical, seek clarity, take ownership of the process and strive to understand the impact of your decisions.
- You enjoy being the facilitator
- the glue between people that use a system and the technical team that builds it.
- You love to share thoughts and ideas. After all, you know that two heads are always better than one and you understand the real value of teamwork.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Report to the Associate Vice President, Digital Member Experience
- Member and Travel Services.
- Gather, define, and document business, financial and operational requirements.
- Research and propose process or technology-based solutions to meet business needs.
- Effectively manage project plans, scope / budget, testing, ongoing maintenance and support
- Coordinate technical and user testing and design appropriate measures to report on success and user acceptance of technical implementations.
- Please note, during the pandemic our Marketing and Analyst teams are working remotely from home.
WHAT YOU'VE DONE
- You have a relevant University Degree/ Diploma with a minimum of 5 years related work experience
- Experience in leadership roles would be an asset.
- Your project management skills are impeccable at every stage
- planning, analysis, problem solving and communication
- You're a diplomatic, collaborative negotiator with excellent facilitation skills
- You're no newbie
- you have experience in managing IT projects and application development.
Computing or project management designations an asset: ISP, PMP.
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible benefits.
- Outstanding employer-paid Pension Plan.
- Great AMA discounts.
- Unlimited learning opportunities.
- Paid vacation and floater day.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.