Based in Nisku, AB, Dynaleo Inc. is an innovative edibles company specializing in the production of cannabis-infused gummies. As a company, we provide a first-class product for our customers and a collaborative and engaging work environment for our employees.
Are you interested in working for a dynamic, fast paced, people focused company that is passionate about providing quality product to its customers? Reporting to the Director, Marketing & Communications, the Trade Marketing Manager will support the Sales and Marketing team in marketing and business strategy initiatives for our brands of cannabis-infused products. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting company objectives through retail partners, identifying innovative retail marketing opportunities, and collaborating with internal and external partners to fulfill our programs and help our brands drive results in the competitive cannabis category. The Trade Marketing Manager will assist in translating sales objectives into deliverable assets while recognizing provincial and national cannabis regulations.
Collaborate with team members to develop and present sales support presentations.
- Create innovative product branding strategieswith retail and trade partners.
- Assist in the building and maintenance of sales support assets, including pitch presentations, product knowledge support and branded collateral
- Work in close collaboration with the Retail and Brand teams to ensure consistent messaging across all deliverables.
- Measure and monitor trade program effectiveness and ROIs.
- Work with sales and agency partners on the creation and delivery of printed and digital/social media assets.
- Be a subject matter expert in Cannabis regulations and collaborate with Regulatory team members to identify regional legislation changes and impacts to our programs.
- Provide reports to measure and analyze marketing initiative performance.
The Key to Success:
Initiative or performance without supervision.
- Commitment to working collaboratively on and with cross functional teams.
- Strong oral and written communication skills to communicate clearly and effectively with internal and external peers.
- Engaging and captivating presenter.
- A creative mindset.
- Excellent multi-tasker managing varying priorities.
The Qualifications and Requirements:
5 years experience in Trade Marketing.
- Experience in the cannabis industry and understanding of the Cannabis Act is an asset.
- Experience in a customer facing sales roles is an asset.
- Expert in Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience with presentation platforms such as Canva
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite is an asset.
- Superior communication skills both written and verbal.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or another related field.