Are you interested in working for a growing team? Do you have a passion for Sales?
We are a rapidly growing transportation company and we are hiring for a Sales Representative!
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for selling Company Transportation Services through the achievement of opportunity based sales quotas. He or she will provide high level customer service to clients and potential customers, reaching business targets through excellent telephone sales and communications skills. This individual will also develop his or her revenue generation through the creation of sales leads, initiation of prospect calls and the establishment of ongoing rapport with existing customers. Integrity, vision, professionalism and passion are key components of this position. Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
- Cold-call prospects with leads that are generated by external sources.
- Identify decision makers within targeted leads to begin the sales process.
- Penetrate all targeted accounts and radiate sales from within client base.
- Collaborate with Sales Supervisor and Account Managers to determine necessary strategic sales approaches.
- Create and deliver qualified opportunities to Account Managers where appropriate.
- Maintain and expand the company's database of prospects.
- Ensure follow-up by passing leads to Account Managers with calls-to-action, dates, complete profile information, sources, and so on.
- Make outbound follow-up calls to existing customers via telephone and e-mail cross-sell and up-sell.
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert them into sales.
- Overcome objections of prospective customers.
- Emphasize service features and benefits, quote prices, discuss credit terms, and prepare sales order forms and/or reports.
- Enter new customer data and update changes to existing accounts in the corporate database.
- Attend periodic sales training where applicable.
- Appropriately communicate brand identity and corporate position.
- Respond to customer service calls in a courteous and professional manner.
- Provide customer support and troubleshooting services via telephone.
- College degree or an acceptable combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals while maintaining established sales quotas.
- Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call control, account development, and time management.
- Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision makers.
- Strong knowledge of transportation in sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques.
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Self motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Able to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures.
- Ability to occasionally travel and attend sales events or exhibits.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
- Experience with customer relationship management software.
- Some travel may be required.
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals.
- Customer Focus
- Energy and Stress
- Mediating and Negotiating
- Problem Solving
- Adaptability / Flexibility
- Result Focus
- Creative and Innovative Thinking
- Ethics and Integrity
- Accountability and Dependability
- Team Work