Why You're Here:
Want to be part of an exciting industry? At Arbonne, our unwavering commitment to people and planet is a great part of what has made us an industry leader. How do we stay ahead of the pack? By hiring the best and brightest minds-and that's why we want you!
The Social Media Coordinator will deliver on optimizing brand awareness and social media activities for Arbonne Canada. Their efforts will support the sales and marketing goals for all consultant and consumer-driven programs. This position will work closely with cross-functional teams from different departments and markets to deliver needle-moving social media initiatives.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Support the growth of Arbonne Canada's social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube
- Develop, implement, and manage our social media strategy working closely with Marketing, measure the success of every social media campaign
- Execute on the strategy, post all social media communications, perform updates and arrange for posting of training documents, social inspo updates, newsletters and bulletins as requested by cross functional department leads.
- Community Management, via timely response to customer enquiries on social channels and engage within the community.
- Coordinate Internal Product Requests (IPRs) to support social media campaigns, marketing and public relations activations.
- Create social media reports to help track and analyze Key Performance Indicators.
- Ensure social assets meet Canadian compliancy standards.
- Use Adobe Creative Cloud to localize assets on a regular basis.
- Keep abreast of the latest social media best practices and technologies to help the business with social strategic planning.
- Perform tasks associated with Marketing and Public Relations initiatives, including developing influencer relationships, partnerships, media lists, creative mailers as needed to support the campaign.
- Be the Social Media voice at corporate events and provide on-site support to other departments that need social & digital support leading up to or during corporate events.
- Run Social Media Contests and Giveaways to support marketing goals.
- Each employee is responsible for raising awareness of our commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility and should actively participate in activities and initiatives which are designed to have a positive impact on the environment and local communities.
- As an employee of a purpose-driven company, you are required to establish a goal relative to social and environmental impact. What You Need:
- Degree or Diploma in Marketing, Advertising or Communications
- Strong Digital Marketing comprehension, ability to create/edit digital assets
- You have strong communication, verbal and written skills that will enable you to thrive in a fast-paced and exciting environment
- Strong attention to detail, time management and organization skills
- You are a team player, with the ability to collaborate
- Experience using Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, Photoshop, Premier Pro, After Effects)
- Experience using Microsoft office
- Experience using Social Media Management tools, Rival IQ, Social Studio
- Commitment to model and live out our Core Values (Accountability, Community, Innovation, and Courage) and a positive mindset are critical for success and should reflect in everything you do.
- You have 1- 3 years of experience in Social Media Marketing
- You enjoy localizing assets using Photoshop or Illustrator
- You have experience with bilingual (English/French) assets
- Bilingual (French/English)