About the Company :
Auxly is an international cannabis company dedicated to bringing innovative, effective, and high-quality cannabis products to the medical, wellness and adult-use markets. Auxly's experienced team of industry first-movers and enterprising visionaries have secured a diversified supply of raw cannabis, strong clinical, scientific, and operating capabilities and leading research and development infrastructure in order to create trusted products and brands in an expanding global market. Learn more at www.auxly.com and stay up to date at Twitter: @AuxlyGroup; Instagram: @auxlygroup; Facebook: @auxlygroup; LinkedIn: company/auxlygroup/.
Based out of Toronto, ON, Auxly Cannabis is currently looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to join our Commercial team. Reporting to the Marketing Director, the ideal candidate aspires to work in the growing cannabis field with an award-winning team! The successful candidate will be responsible for translating creative briefs into effective brand specific visual communications using strategy, creativity and available research.
What can you expect to do:
- Embody Auxly's business mission and strategy and act in a responsible, ethical and honest behaviour while consistently leading by example.
- Prioritize and execute multiple creative requests at once
- Coordinate with internal teams as well as external vendors
- Understand Auxly's Brands and continuously evolve their visual expression
- Present and articulate designs to Chief Creative Officer and Art Director and account teams
- Share knowledge and learning within the group
- Contribute to the improvement of processes, operational methods, and workflows by identifying, recommending, and implementing improvements What we are looking for :
- Graphic design degree, diploma, or equivalent
- 4 or more years experience in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Experience working with developers to implement designs
- Experience working with brand standards and delivering on brand strategy
- Experience translating user research into design decisions
- Expert typographic skill
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong understanding of responsive design, application design, and social media applications
- Strong understanding of accessible design principles
- Understanding of video capture and editing software
- Able to work under pressure and respond to urgent requests in a positive manner
- Able to work collaboratively and in a leadership role
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills What will set you apart:
- Strong understanding of motion design and related software
- Strong understanding of web design
- A constant appreciation and understanding of current and future design trends
Auxly Cannabis Group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We provide accommodation for job applicants with disabilities during the recruitment process in accordance with applicable laws. Please contact us to request accommodation.