BEworks is one of the foremost behavioral science consulting firms. It was launched over a decade ago and has the same goal then as it does today: to serve as pioneers in the field of behavioral science.
The company's portfolio is in finance, health, retail, energy, and anywhere else there is an opportunity to unlock consumer's needs, motivate teams with purpose, and empower leaders to drive with aspiration. The global management consulting practice, training academy, and research institute are headquartered in Toronto, Canada and support firms and government agencies in North America, LATAM, EU, and Japan.
We are seeking a multi-talented, creative individual who is ready to contribute to our marketing and sales team with a focus on development of our growing design team, supporting our client work, and keeping our design aesthetic aligned with our company strategy.
Provide Air-Traffic Control & Manages Processes for all inbound and outbound work to the design team.
- Plans production schedules for the various steps in the design process; participates in production and marketing planning group sessions and meetings.
- Oversees and coordinates the design process; inspects proofs for accuracy and adherence to appropriate design standards as per brand guidelines of assets like BEworks.com, BE Academy, and Research institute.
Mentor & Grow Design team
- Leads designers to produce high-quality work and provide training as required to help the team grow.
- Provides necessary direction to grow the marketing team and align to our goals and targets.
- Work with clients and the practice team to ascertain needs and to develop graphic directions, concepts, and specifications for assigned projects, redesign pitch decks and sales related materials.
- Applies design skills not just to marketing but also to guide the develop high quality client work and integrate with the needs of the practice team.
- Leads the design of original pieces including infographics, illustrations, and other product assets as required.
- Works with the CEO and CMO to maintain the creative vision for the Masterbrand and sub-brands for all marketing.
- Leads the design strategy with guidance from the CEO and CMO on all BEworks brand assets, including websites, social media designs, research reports, pitch materials, and client deliverables.
- May produce and oversee the creation of video content.
- Shapes brand standards and create procedures to ensure all collaterals are brand appropriate.
- 2+ years of experience in a creative direction role preferably in house or with a design firm.
- A minimum of 5 years experience with Graphic Design.
- Experience in creating integrated content across all marketing channels from digital, social media, paid media, to offline and print.
- Outstanding creativity and a strong artistic sense, always willing to try out new ideas and experiment with new tools.
- Dynamic, organizational, problem solving and time-management skills.
- Expert knowledge in graphic design process.
- Works well with tight deadlines in a team environment.
- Able to take projects and activities from start to finish with minimal supervision.
- Possess strong conceptual skills, high level sense of design, layout and typography, a broad thinker who is able to offer a variety of design solutions.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience with HTML, WordPress, and video-editing software is a plus.
BEworks is committed to building a diverse workforce representative of the communities we serve. We are proud to be in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), 2005 and the Integrated Accessibility Standards Regulation. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the recruitment and assessment (if applicable) process as required under BEworks' policies and procedures. Applicants must make their accommodation needs known when first contacted by the recruitment team.