Copperleaf is looking for a Director/Manager of Sales Enablement to partner with the Americas sales organization to scale our growing business. The ideal candidate has deep experience supporting B2B Sales, a strong desire to execute, and loves turning insights into actions. This person excels at balancing strategic thinking with pragmatic execution and is very comfortable getting their hands dirty.
This role will serve as the trusted advisor to the Sales team and will be responsible for building strong relationships across Marketing, Product, and Customer Success leadership to influence decision making, drive process optimization and overall GTM effectiveness.
The Director/Manager of Sales Enablement will report to the VP of Sales, Americas and manage and oversee functions essential to sales productivity, be responsible for defining the strategy and operations of a best-in-class salesforce and support superior execution by the sales organization. These include planning, sales process optimization and sales enablement.
You will think strategically but can also follow through in execution and operations.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with sales, product, marketing, business development and other stakeholders to establish the Sales Enablement priorities and roadmap that enable our sellers to execute our GTM strategy
- Manage Sales Communications
- Creation of a communications plan that helps streamline the way the sales department gets content and information, enabling the team to get important content and information when they need it most. You will serve as the liaison between departments, filtering out the noise and highlighting key supportive information.
- Improve how sales reps use collateral & marketing materials effectively. Help add to the feedback loop between sales and product marketing to improve messaging, asset types, and content mix.
- Owner and manager of all aspects of the Sales Enablement Resource Center.
- Experience with LMS tools and structured training plans
- Partner Enablement Resource
- Work closely with Product, and Product Marketing teams to enable clear communication on current offering and upcoming releases to our partner network.
- Knowledge and implementation experience of various sales methodologies
- Proven track record of go to market innovation and program / process implementation
- Train and reinforce our sales methodology (currently evaluating various methodologies to adopt)
- Lead a professional, high-performing team by providing ongoing mentoring, coaching, and feedback to support optimal performance and development of team members
- Partner with senior sales leadership to identify opportunities for sales process improvement
- 5+ years managing Sales Enablement with experience supporting aggressive revenue growth, preferably in a highly complex multi-million $ deal size
- Excellent interpersonal skills: approachable, positive thinker, patient and empathetic
- Passionate about new technology and genuinely interested in understanding how new technology works, the value it brings and how to articulate that value to clients
- Natural leadership talent, strong relationship building skills, and the ability to engage teams and build a culture of excellence that sets the bar high and delivers results.
- Excellent communicator with great talent in driving clarity and solutions
- Strategy and operations experience
- Exceptional problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Highly entrepreneurial and able to operate independently
- Heavily results-oriented; a consistent track record in meeting and/or exceeding revenue targets
What's it like here?
At Copperleaf, culture is at the very core of who we are and what we do. We're a world-class team of innovators that inspire one another to learn and continually push the limits of what's possible. We cultivate an atmosphere of openness and support where all opinions and ideas are valued and encouraged, and where teamwork is key to success.
We value a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Founded in Vancouver, Canada, Copperleaf is committed to building a better world, one decision at a time. As one of Canada's Fastest-Growing Companies and winner of Canada's Most Admired Corporate Cultures, we are a dynamic and disruptive organization offering exciting opportunities for growth and innovation.