- ( 2100016G )
Grow with the best. Join a smart, creative, and inspired team that accomplishes operational excellence. Bringing together individuals with diverse backgrounds, talents, and expertise, our 22,000 team members in over 350 locations worldwide are vital to making our Company stronger.
We're marketers, communicators, and strategic pursuit partners who play an integral role in developing and executing creative vision, innovative solutions, and business strategies. As trusted advisors, we collaborate with designers, engineers, scientists, and project managers to drive projects that advance the quality of life in communities across the globe.
Around here, a graphic designer provides creative services to help build campaigns and proposals based on our brand. By artfully developing and executing design solutions from concept to completion, this person drives value to the marketing and communications and PR team as well as the business through brand awareness.
Your Key Responsibilities
The Graphic Designer is an expert at visual storytelling and creating and executing design solutions from concept to completion, bringing our brand to life across print and digital channels. They are also:
- Design proposals, presentations, and business development materials
- Contribute to brand awareness campaigns
- Design for digital tradeshows, focusing on the visitor's experience
- Present creative concepts, sharing the story behind their work
- Educate internal clients on design best practices
- Organize, prioritize, and successfully manage multiple projects with a focus on quality and creativity
- Proactively engage team members throughout design process to understand a project's vision, purpose, and scope, including brainstorming and theme development
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- A specialist in print design/process with a strong focus on layout of multi-page documents
- Experience with InDesign Publish Online, and interactive pdfs
- Experience in digital design with a focus on user experience and visual storytelling
- Experience with designing for online channels
- Demonstrated proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- Specialized skills in animation, illustration and/or video are an asset
- Ability to work effectively within a group, as well as independently
- Must thrive working in a deadline-driven environment
Education and Experience
- Post-secondary education in graphic design
- Experience in Engineering, Architecture, Consulting or related field is an asset
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in a graphic design related field
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that may be required of the employee and other duties, responsibilities, and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any time with or without notice.
Stantec is a place where the best and brightest come to build on each other's' talents, do exciting work, and make an impact on the world around us. Join us and redefine your personal best.
Primary Location : Canada-Alberta-Edmonton
Job : Graphic Designer
Organization : BC-1306 Marketing & Communications-CA Prairies&Territories
Employee Status : Regular
Job Level : Individual Contributor
Travel : No
Schedule : Full-time
Job Posting : May 10, 2021, 9:11:31 AM
Req ID: 2100016G
Stantec provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for future and current employment and prohibit discrimination on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, referral, promotion, compensation, fringe benefits, job training, terminations or any other condition of employment. Stantec is in compliance with local, state and federal laws and regulations and ensures equitable opportunities in all aspects of employment. EEO including Disability/Protected Veterans