Figure 1 Overview
Figure 1's mission is to democratize medical knowledge and improve the future of healthcare. Our platform is valued by healthcare professionals and leading institutions worldwide, and trusted on a daily basis by our community as a quick, easy, and secure way to share and consume medical knowledge.
At Figure 1, we will work hard to understand our users and the value our product offers them. We will constantly seek their feedback in order to continue to provide the most innovative, easy-to-use platform that helps them sharpen their skills and improve the lives of their patients.
?It is impossible to know everything in medicine. But with Figure 1's knowledge-sharing platform, it's easy for healthcare professionals to come close.?
Core Company Values:
At Figure 1, we work as a team and individually to:
- Look out for one another in order to help lift up the skills and capabilities of our colleagues
- Set a good example and constantly strive to positively influence others
- Always be learning, and share what you learn
- Prioritize the business and celebrate successes as a team
The Opportunity: Social Media Specialist
Product & Content Marketing Department Overview:
The Product & Content Marketing Department is responsible for using Figure 1 assets to drive engagement, support monetization, and build/strengthen user relationships. Using email as the primary channel, the team is responsible for strategy and execution across a variety of opportunities that support key company objectives. Additionally, the team curates Figure 1's presence on social media, the marketing website, and other properties, such as DDx.
Reports To: VP of Marketing
We are looking for an experienced and creative Social Media Specialist to join the Figure 1 team. In this role, you will be responsible for building, implementing and tracking our social media strategy, developing our overall brand voice to improve brand awareness and engagement among healthcare professionals, and improving our marketing and sales efforts. You will be working closely with the Marketing team to develop, execute and optimize all campaigns.
- Manage Figure 1's overall social media strategy and brand voice, including developing, implementing, tracking and optimizing campaigns across all social media platforms, including: Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
- Define and track social media KPIs regularly and produce weekly reports for the VP of Marketing
- Manage and oversee social media content, organize, and track content calendar accordingly
- Establish brand presence on social media by maintaining relationships via communication/interaction with followers
- Measure the success of social media campaigns, and optimize as necessary
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Utilize social media marketing tools such as eclincher to streamline marketing execution
- Make recommendations for paid and organic campaigns to maximize campaign efficiency and performance
- Work in multidisciplinary team with marketers, copywriters, and designers
- Track and analyze SEO in order to provide effective solutions for content optimization
- Network with industry professionals and influencers via social media
- Stay appraised of the latest trends / insights in social media, and specifically the medical landscape on social, to create valuable insights and strategies for Figure 1
Must Have Skills:
- 3 years of experience as a social media strategist or similar role
- Expert knowledge of Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube, as well as growing knowledge of other upcoming platforms
- Practical knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with conducting audience persona research
- Strong understanding of social media best practices and KPIs
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- strong organizational and time-management skills
- Critical thinker and with creative problem-solving skills
- Hustler looking to move at a face pace
- Team player
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing
Years of Experience: 3 years of experience
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and commission
- Extended healthcare benefits
- Stock options
- Opportunities for professional development
- One-on-ones focused on mentorship
- Supportive parental leave policy
- The chance to help save lives and make the world a better place
Period of Employment: This is a full-time permanent role with a 3-month probationary period.
Job Location: Toronto and New York
To Apply: To be considered, please submit a resume and cover letter at https://figure1.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=95
Figure 1 is a diverse, inclusive, and open-minded workplace. Candidates who identify as a minority are encouraged to apply. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities, and accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or national origin.