We're a different kind of content agency that leans heavily on data-driven insights to delight our customers and bring great stories to life. And we're looking for a Marketing Coordinator mogul to help drive our growing range of engaging content solutions.
What You'll Do
No two days are quite the same at Sparx, and that's largely on purpose. We like to give our team members the opportunity to flex all of their amazing skills. That being said, there are a few core duties you'll be responsible for in this role:
- Coordination, coordination, coordination. You'll be responsible for the implementation and promotion of various social media and content campaigns. This includes communicating with clients to make sure we have all of the information needed to make each campaign picture (and word) perfect.
- Read all about it! We're looking for someone who can help build and structure compelling email newsletters, including the management and creation of various audience lists.
- Event content creation and coordination. For some of our clients, things tend to get rather ?event?ful. We'll need support in creating and scheduling event-related content, including social media, web copy, newsletters, imagery, and videos.
- Other duties as assigned. And since Sparx is growing every day, these words represent fantastic opportunities to develop your skills and pursue new and interesting things! What You'll Bring
So, what magical combination of skills are we looking for?
- Minimum one year of experience in marketing
- A level of attention to detail that's best described as laser-focused
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Fantastic communication abilities
- Word wizardry capable of wowing our clients (and us)
- Dynamite design skills
- Familiarity with Mailchimp, or other email marketing tools
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Proficiency with social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Hootsuite, YouTube, and Hubspot (to name a few)
- A self-directed and passionate learner
- Results-oriented attitude and pride in doing a great job Nice to Haves
Bonus points if you also bring:
- Wicked Excel and spreadsheet skills
- Familiarity with SEO, basic Google Analytics, Wordpress, and social media ads
- Familiarity with the Adobe suite for graphic design
- A clear passion for writing about business, entrepreneurship, or investing Ultimately, we're looking for a great fit
- for someone who wants to do interesting and challenging work, be part of a winning team, who likes tinkering, who gets stuff done, and who values integrity, honesty and, occasionally, a good pun.
This is a full-time position for 40 hours/week that includes benefits located in downtown Vancouver. Compensation is $37,500 to $45,000 commensurate based on experience.
Apply for this role by sending us your resume and cover letter. Be sure to let us know why you'd be a great fit for our team!
About Sparx Publishing Group
In the world of digital content, we believe that in order to succeed, you have to win at being interesting. That belief guides the partners and projects that we work with because we're passionate about bringing great stories to life.
Sparx Publishing Group offers our clients support across the full spectrum of digital content services, from planning and strategy, through to implementation and