Do you consider yourself as a trailblazer and leader? Do you thrive in environments that allow you to be entrepreneurial? Do you see yourself as one who likes to share their knowledge and train others? Then A & A is for you! A & A Customs Brokers office is searching for a passionate and results driven Director of Sales & Strategy.
A & A is a full-service international logistics company specializing in customs brokerage, freight forwarding, and warehousing services. Being a part of our team means sharing in our excitement about cross-border trade, customs, freight, and warehousing.
About the role:
The Director of Sales & Strategy is a full-time role that will be responsible for working closely with the Sales leadership team on everything from conceptualizing transformational sales strategies to how we approach our business by segment, industry, and geography.
The successful candidate will represent the voice of sales on initiatives across the organization and drive a long-term impact on A & A's business. This role can be based anywhere in North America and reports to our Chief Operating Officer.
What kind of experience and demonstrated success will YOU bring to A & A? Here are just some of the key skills and abilities we are looking for:
- You have the ability to partner and influence leaders across all areas of business within an organization.
- You've lead strategic development initiatives as it relates to customer & sales growth, scale, and retention; you also have the demonstrated ability to identify key opportunities for business improvement and new revenue-generating opportunities through marketplace intelligence, internal analyses, and qualitative insights
- You have exceptional analytical skills to identify new revenue-generating opportunities
- Understand the competitive landscape, can identify gaps and opportunities in our products and capabilities in collaboration with senior sales leadership.
- Drive execution of strategies and associated roadmaps, partnering with global Sales leaders to ensure alignment and collaboration
- Help drive scalability and productivity in the organization, ensuring clear strategies are in place, comparing to industry or internal benchmarks for best-in-class commercial and enterprise performance
- Solid track record in solution selling, building & managing a highly productive sales team.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a senior sales management role.
- University degree or Post Secondary Diploma in related discipline or equivalent business experience.
- Logistics experience in Freight, Warehousing, and Customs Brokerage (asset, but not required).
- Outstanding communication (written and verbal), customer service, and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to drive >20% YOY growth and strategy for a sales organization
- You have strong negotiation skills and a persistent mentality
- You are a clear and direct communicator and open constructive feedback
What's in it for you?
- Commission plan, benefits (health & dental), RRSPs, tuition reimbursement programs, professional training, and paid time off.
More about this role:
- This role will be a hybrid of working from home and in the office (negotiable)
- A & A's office is based in beautiful Surrey, BC
- Friday (40 hours per week)
To learn more about us, visit : https://www.aacb.com/
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.