Email Marketing Specialist
Pethealth Oakville, 710 Dorval Drive, Oakville, Ontario, Canada Req #338
Thursday, May 13, 2021
Our Mission at Pethealth Inc. is to bring vitality to lives... furry and otherwise. This includes pets, and the people who care for them; our employees, our partners, our customers, our business and our communities.
Email Marketing Specialist
The Email Marketing Specialist is responsible for managing the organization's email marketing campaigns with the goal of maximizing revenue, reducing churn, and increasing the engagement of the member database. This role will focus on assisting in developing and executing data driven marketing communications journeys for the organization's various lines of business.
The Email Marketing Specialist will assist in the utilization of Salesforce Marketing Cloud ensuring that email communications are executed on time, on budget and are achieving desired campaign targets. Working with cross functional teams, the role will bring industry expertise and best practices to campaign planning and will drive continuous improvements of campaigns across various lines of business and for both B2B and B2C market in North America.
- Build and maintain customer journeys utilizing Salesforce Marketing Cloud and other tools with a strong focus on continuous improvement
- Oversee day-to-day email campaign execution including set-up, segmentation, scheduling, testing, tagging, deployment and reporting/analysis
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to develop and manage triggered/automated and transactional email programs
- Measure the end to end success of campaigns based on a variety of KPIs in partnership with stakeholders
- Leverage insights from existing campaign performance and best practices, to provide recommendations for ongoing optimization of campaigns and programs to meet and exceed desired outcomes throughout the customer lifecycle
- Monitor email inbox performance and maintain CASL compliance
- Manage organizational deliverability rates and IP scores to optimize campaigns
- Other duties as assigned
- A post-secondary degree or diploma in Marketing, eCommerce or business
- Minimum 1-to 2 years' experience in email marketing using Marketing Automation technology. Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Exact Target) experience is preferred.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS (Certifications, Licenses, Software Programs, KSA's):
- Proficient with HTML coding and AMPscript
- Knowledge of best practices for email creative and templates, segmentation, dynamic content and testing methodologies
- Strong Excel and data manipulation skills to assist in making data driven decisions using analytics, A/B testing and campaign reports and dashboards
- A Working knowledge of SQL and relational databases in general
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Various KPI's specific to the role such as open rates, click throughs, engagement rates and conversions
- Marketing team sales and retention KPI's as developed annually
- Personal KPI's as developed annually
- Strong and productive relationships with all stakeholders
- Contribution to a strong, positive and inspiring marketing environment
- Demonstration of our brand values daily
- Highly organized team player with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks
WORK REQUIREMENTS :
- Frequent communications, verbal and written.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 80% of the time.
- Must be able to read, count and do simple mathematics.
- Be able to lift up to 10lbs. occasionally.
- The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a phone with headset, calculator, copy machine, and computer printer.
We thank all candidates for their interest.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by email within 7 business days.
Pethealth is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, disability, gender, sexual orientation or national origin.