At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize their dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuel us, and moments define us.
As we grow our team, the well-being of our team members remains our top priority. To ensure the health and safety of our team members, including those in the recruitment process, our team members are temporarily working from home.
We are looking for a passionate and curious marketer that understands how to leverage technology to increase performance and efficiency while delivering a great customer experience with every interaction.
You bring innovative ideas that leverage automation best practices for marketing campaigns that will deliver results. You will be joining this team at an exciting stage in our digital transformation journey and will play an important role in driving new capabilities for the Rogers for Business (R4B) Marketing team. You'll achieve this with through your knowledge and experience working with a sophisticated marketing technology stack as part of a fast paced, data-driven team.
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Digital Channels & Marketing Technology, the Marketing Technology Specialist will work closely with cross-functional teams to enable and automate marketing campaigns including nurture journeys, email marketing campaigns, SMS campaigns, event registrations and more. We have a robust marketing technology stack and are looking for someone who is excited about using marketing technology to achieve measurable results and maximize our investment in marketing technology.
What you will be doing:
- Create, test and deploy email marketing campaigns using Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Content Builder) while adhering to email best practices list automation, tracking IDs, data extensions and privacy.
- Create dynamic templates based on audience and segmentation variables that enable A/B testing and/or personalization.
- Develop Marketing Cloud forms and auto-responders ensuring proper data flow from Marketing Cloud to Salesforce Lightning campaigns.
- Set up user journeys for marketing campaigns, lead generation and nurture strategies leveraging features within the tech stack that will optimize performance.
- Manage project intake, deliverables, timelines and requirements with our Digital agency partner and internal marketing stakeholders.
- Monitor marketing automation rules and adjust marketing journeys as required
- Support Marketing Managers by providing campaign results and performance insights
- Manage the set-up, configuration and implementation of a Sales appointment booking tool
- Manage Invoca, a call attribute software that tracks real-time call analytics, and provide recommendations to optimize campaigns
- Work closely with MarTech Managers, Digital and IT leads on requirements gathering and scoping any new tools, plug ins or enhancements to ensure that marketing needs are captured accurately.
- Support the daily operations of the technology stack, including troubleshooting, maintenance and optimization opportunities.
What you bring:
- Post Secondary graduate in Marketing, Business or Engineering
- 2+ years of managing marketing technology projects working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, and/or Email Marketing technology platforms
- Experience and knowledge of best practices in B2B demand generation tactics including content & email marketing, customer journeys, nurture strategies, lead generation, CASL compliance and marketing performance metrics
- Experience with marketing automation, data extensions and analytics (Adobe and/or Google Analytics)
- Familiarity and basic knowledge of HTML
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and with an attention to detail
- Clear and strong communication skills both verbal and written; with the ability to speak to both technical and non-technical users
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and deliver timely and effective results
- Understanding and experience with Salesforce CRM Builders and Studios
Technical Certifications or Accreditations considered to be an asset:
- Salesforce certifications
- Marketing Cloud Admin certifications
- Google Analytics, GA360, Adobe Analytics
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 333 Bloor Street East (012), Toronto, ON
Travel Requirements: None
Posting Category/Function: Marketing & Marketing Communication
Requisition ID: 214952
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what's right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.
Posting Notes: Marketing