As a full-service agency, Publicis is more than the sum of its parts. We continue to evolve and invest in our specialized services to ensure they are industry-leading in their respective fields, and connected to each other in a manner that amplifies expertise.
You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of global automotive brands including Jeep and Ram trucks. You will also be asked to contribute work to other brands and clients serviced by the agency.
There will be close collaboration with people from a variety of departments: account managers, digital project managers and print production managers, and you will have the opportunity to collaborate and guide members of our in-house production group to bring your designs and concepts to life and get them out into the market place.
You are an ideal candidate for this role if you:
- Think strategically in everything you do
- Enjoy a variety of work
- Are a creative thinker with problem-solving skills
- Set high quality standards for yourself and aim to get every detail right
- Do what it takes to deliver on your commitments
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, challenging, and rewarding environment
- Welcome and volunteer constructive feedback
- Are able to work within both traditional and agile methodologies/processes
- Thrive in a collaborative work environment that has an ?open door? policy
- Are able to maintain constant and effective communication
within multidisciplinary project teams
- Believe in continuous learning and improvement
3-5 years graphic designer work experience
- Strong design sensibility and ability to execute
- Advanced proficiency in the Adobe suite workflows, (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign)
- Ability to articulate and present thoughts and creative ideas
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure, with careful attention to detail
- Passion for graphic design and eagerness to collaborate with other creative people
- Self-motivated, organized and accountable
- Strong understanding on online media in all forms, including IAB standards and everything Social.
- There is a strong desire within the team and agency to pursue award-winning creative and the successful candidate must be willing to contribute to that.
Publicis Toronto is an equal opportunity employer with a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Drawing on valuable perspectives and insights from our unique workforce allows us to continue sharing our best work with the world. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and will provide appropriate accommodation for candidates with disabilities or accessibility needs throughout the recruitment process, upon request. Please contact our recruiter for any questions, accommodations or specific requests.