We are recruiting for a knowledgeable Parts Sales Representative to join our team. You will gain experience with a wide variety of parts and apply your expertise to provide high-level service to both internal and external customers. Day to day, your role will include the following:
- Assist internal and external customers with parts and accessories requests.
- Provide proactive parts support and offer creative solutions.
- Build rapport with vendors, customers, and technicians to meet customers' needs.
In this role, you will be responsible for customer service, sourcing and ordering parts, and ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction. You will get a competitive salary and benefit package, along with work-life balance.
The Ideal Candidate:
- You have provided WOW sales support to customers in the past.
- You possess basic mathematics, computer systems and programs competency.
- You are a strong problem solver and communicator.
- You have a high care level and committed to continuous improvement.
Having your Parts Journeyperson, enrolled as Parts Apprentice, or equivalent would be a benefit to you in this role. You are relentlessly resourceful and have a growth mindset. You are comfortable with using today's technologies to conduct daily business activities. A fast-paced dynamic work environment does not intimidate you.
As a company that is constantly evolving and striving to be a leader in our industry, we offer employees the opportunity to grow with us. We value dedication to continuous improvement and learning, a strong work ethic, social and personal responsibility, and work-life balance. Leavitt Machinery employees enjoy competitive wages, comprehensive benefits coverage, an RRSP matching plan, and ongoing training and professional development.
Does Your Career Need A Lift?
To be a part of this exciting company, please submit a detail resume and cover letter.
Leavitt Machinery is committed to Employment Equity and Diversity. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates. We will only be contacting those candidates that we believe will be a successful fit in our organization. Due to the volume of applications received, no phone calls please.