We're looking for a Sales Manager to join our growing team in this 5-month opportunity!
Reporting to the Director of Operations, the Manager, Sales Direct Distribution will be a key member of the sales management team supporting the British Columbia and Alberta market based out of either our Vancouver or Edmonton office.
A successful Sales Manager will demonstrate clear leadership abilities; attract, develop and retain sales agents; and provide technical consultative support to the Sales & Service agents regarding customer service, sales, quality call and work processes.
Here are a few ways you'll make a difference:
- Directly contribute to operational excellence via strategic projects that will transform how we do business
- Provide leadership by engaging, coaching and motivating a team of 8-10 sales and service agents
- Actively contribute to customer service excellence and client retention by developing and recommending improvement initiatives
- Assist in the selection process of hiring employees that will deliver legendary customer service
- Maintain quality focus and recommend sales business process/workflow improvements
- Consistently meet or exceed call centre sales and service objectives
- Utilize technical and customer service skills to provide support to sales agents
- Assess employee performance and conduct formal performance appraisals
- Participate in industry or company sponsored initiatives as requested
- Minimum 2 years of management experience required preferably in personal lines
- AB or BC General Level I insurance license required
- AB or BC General Level II insurance license preferred
- Bachelor's Degree or College Diploma is an asset
- Commitment to achieve CIP and FCIP preferred
- Demonstrated leadership skills including the ability to coach, motivate and develop staff
- Act as a change advocate and able to foster a positive working environment by providing ongoing support to staff through various change initiatives
- Adept in utilizing Windows applications and other programs simultaneously
- Superior communication and customer service skills with a drive for results
- Capable of adapting to a constantly changing environment
Here are a few reasons why others have joined our team:
- An award-winning, inspiring workplace that supports its people and recognizes great work
- Stimulating, challenging projects and development opportunities to help you grow your skills and career
IMPORTANT NOTE: All candidates must be flexible to work 35 hours per week during our hours of operation 8:00am-7:00pm (MST) Monday to Friday, as well as be available to work some Saturdays and Statutory Holidays
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
At Intact, our value of Respect is founded on seeing diversity as a strength, being inclusive and fostering collaboration. We value diversity and strive to create an inclusive, accessible workplace where all individuals feel valued, respected and heard.
If we can provide a specific adjustment to make the recruitment process more accessible for you, please advise the Talent Acquisition partner who reaches out about the job opportunity and they will work with you to meet your needs.
As an employer and publicly traded financial services company, the best interests of our customers, employees and shareholders are important to us. We want Intact to be a great place to work! This means that internal and external candidates will be asked to consent to background checks so we can learn more about you. Please note that for positions with access to financial data or funds, your credit must be in good standing.
For internal candidates, you can apply for a posted position if you have been in your current position for at least 12 months and are performing at a satisfactory level. Please note we may have identified other internal candidates through our Employee Development Program, and that the selection process may also be opened to external applicants.
Eligibility to Work in Canada
It's important that you are legally eligible to work in Canada at the time an offer of employment is made. You may be requested to provide proof of eligibility at that time.
This posting closes on May 24, 2021 at 11:59PM.