We're looking for a Channel Sales Director to lead the charge in constructing our channel sales program. This is an individual contributor role that will focus on all things channel sales and will play an integral role in meeting our ambitious growth goals for Freight Club. As the channel sales program scales, there will be lots of opportunity for progression within the organization. If you are a seasoned sales professional with direct channel or partner sales experience in e-commerce, keep reading!
With accountability over new business, relationships and clients, the Customer team is like Freight Club's bread and butter. Expert relationship builders with an intimate understanding of our existing client needs and target market, this team is behind driving the phenomenal growth that's made Freight Club a cutting edge player in the e-Commerce game.
What you'll do
- Lead the charge in building all aspects of a profitable channel sales program for Freight Club
- Identify strategic partners that will further enable Freight Club's growth, and building relationships with these partners to propel Freight Club performance
- Responsible for initiating and maintaining long term and strategic relationships with technology partners, marketplaces and retailers
- Work closely with the sales team to expedite partners' path into our partner network for the activation of their clients
Who you are:
- A seasoned pro in the realm of sales. Your years of experience ideally include partner sales and direct sales.
- Proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Well-connected among eCommerce enablers, 3PLs, and/or Marketplaces
- Passionate about channel sales
- you truly believe and see the value in establishing and utilizing these partnerships as an effective revenue generator for the business
- Strategic thinker and effective problem solver
- An exceptional communicator and a natural relationship builder
Why work here!
Founded in 2015 by eCommerce giant Cymax Group, Freight Club shipping software is one of the fastest-growing disruptors in the $2 Trillion+ dollar logistics industry.
Freight Club is like Expedia.com for freight, a hub where businesses can find the best shipping rates at a variety of service levels, fully manage shipments, mitigate risks, and reduce internal labor costs. At Freight Club, shipping means more than just getting a product from point A to point B
- it is delivering a customer experience that reflects a brand and scales a business.
With a diverse, fun, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial culture, the Freight Club team consists of tech lovers and eCommerce aficionados obsessed with doing better business online. Sound like the team for you? We cannot wait to meet you
- apply now!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday