TENAQUIP NIS is a 100% Canadian company named one of "Canada's Best Managed Companies" 16 consecutive years. As a national leader in the Canadian industrial distribution marketplace, TENAQUIP takes on the challenge of transforming the way people and organizations tackle their procurement processes by helping them achieve efficiencies, savings and gain better control over their total spend.
We're committed to extending the same unmatched support to every employee. At TENAQUIP, you are empowered with the ability to influence the outcome, no matter what your job. You will help shape our future growth, not just follow it from the sidelines.
Inside Sales Account Managers develop and maintain solid business relationships by calling on potential and existing customers by phone and e-mail while selling across our product portfolio and service offerings.
- Manage and develop relationships with a group of Key Accounts; own the relationship and work with them to understand their unique business challenges and initiatives;
- Grow the existing revenue stream and proactively manage accounts;
- Identify and act on opportunities to sell additional products and value-added services;
- Prospect for new account opportunities;
- Grow product knowledge and sales skills through training and information sessions;
- Process incoming quote requests and orders received by phone, fax, and e-mail in an effective and expeditious manner;
- Provide technical information as required and present solutions to meet clients' business needs and fulfill requirements;
- Advise clients on forthcoming product developments and upsell promotions that may affect their account;
- Communicate on the availability of product and progress of existing orders as required.
- Post-secondary diploma or relevant combination of education and experience;
- A minimum of two years account management experience;
- Excellent relationship building and presentation skills;
- Proficient ability to communicate effectively with others, including the ability to speak clearly and professionally;
- Make customers and their needs a primary focus of one's actions; develop and sustain excellent customer relationships;
- Ability to multitask, prioritize responsibilities and perform work with moderate supervision.